Home > Additional Resources
- Rehabtalk - Three methods to communication with fellow rehabilitation professionals: an announcement list, a list of discussion lists, and an announcement page.
- Conference Announcements – Updated frequently, this is a list of upcoming conferences that deal specificially with disability/rehabilitation research topics. Available both in HTML and RSS forms.
- Conference Proceedings Collection - Includes links to abstracts or full text of proceedings from disability/rehabilitation conferences that had an international component.
- ICF Resources - Resources, ours and others, relating to the WHO's classification framework.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Four bibliographies by M. Miles on disability around the world.
- Related Links - Links to other rehabilitation-related sites on the web.
- Contact - To send us feedback, add information to the site or ask for assistence.
- Country Directory - Searchable interface that includes research centers, government agencies, associations and organizations from around the world that work with disability or rehabilitation.