1. Rissel C, Passmore E, Mason C, Merom D. (2013). Two Pilot Studies of the Effect of Bicycling on Balance and Leg Strength among Older Adults. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2013:6 pages.
2. Hadgkiss E, Jelinek G, Weiland T, Pereira N, Marck C, van der Meer D. (2013). Methodology of an International Study of People with Multiple Sclerosis Recruited through Web 2.0 Platforms: Demographics, Lifestyle, and Disease Characteristics. Neurology Research International 2013:12 pages.
3. Cooley D, Pedersen S. (2013). A Pilot Study of Increasing Nonpurposeful Movement Breaks at Work as a Means of Reducing Prolonged Sitting. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2013:8 pages.
4. Coles J, Dartnall E, Astbury J. (2013). ?Preventing the Pain? When Working with Family and Sexual Violence in Primary Care. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:7 pages.
5. Dillon G, Hussain R, Loxton D, Rahman S. (2013). Mental and Physical Health and Intimate Partner Violence against Women: A Review of the Literature. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:15 pages.
6. Raman J, Smith E, Hay P. (2013). The Clinical Obesity Maintenance Model: An Integration of Psychological Constructs including Mood, Emotional Regulation, Disordered Overeating, Habitual Cluster Behaviours, Health Literacy and Cognitive Function. Journal of Obesity 2013:9 pages.
7. Zeitler E, Buys L, Aird R, Miller E. (2012). Mobility and Active Ageing in Suburban Environments: Findings from In-Depth Interviews and Person-Based GPS Tracking. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:10 pages.
8. Pearce A, Adair B, Miller K, Ozanne E, Said C, Santamaria, Morris M. (2012). Robotics to Enable Older Adults to Remain Living at Home. Journal of Aging Research 2012:10 pages.
9. Petersen S, Mavoa H, Swinburn B, Waqa G, Goundar R, Moodie M. (2012). Health-Related Quality of Life Is Low in Secondary School Children in Fiji. International Journal of Pediatrics 2012:10 pages.
10. Smee D, Anson J, Waddington G, Berry H. (2012). Association between Physical Functionality and Falls Risk in Community-Living Older Adults. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:6 pages.