11. Taylor L, Hutchinson D, Rapee R, Burns L, Stephens, Haber P. (2012). Clinical Features and Correlates of Outcomes for High-Risk, Marginalized Mothers and Newborn Infants Engaged with a Specialist Perinatal and Family Drug Health Service. Obstetrics and Gynecology International 2012:8 pages.
12. Kendall E, Foster M, Ehrlich C, Chaboyer W. (2012). Social Processes That Can Facilitate and Sustain Individual Self-Management for People with Chronic Conditions. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
13. Plutzer K, Keirse M. (2012). Influence of First-Time Mothers' Early Employment on Severe Early Childhood Caries in Their Child. International Journal of Pediatrics 2012:6 pages.
14. Baldock K, Paquet C, Howard N, Coffee N, Hugo G, Taylor A, Adams R, Daniel M. (2012). Associations between Resident Perceptions of the Local Residential Environment and Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:11 pages.
15. Layton N. (2012). Barriers and Facilitators to Community Mobility for Assistive Technology Users. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:9 pages.
16. Ellis J, Mullan J, Worsley A, Pai N. (2012). The Role of Health Literacy and Social Networks in Arthritis Patients' Health Information-Seeking Behavior: A Qualitative Study. International Journal of Family Medicine 2012:6 pages.
17. Lewis A, Bertino M, Robertson N, Knight, Toumbourou J. (2012). Consumer Feedback following Participation in a Family-Based Intervention for Youth Mental Health. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
18. Giles L, Anstey K, Walker R, Luszcz M. (2012). Social Networks and Memory over 15 Years of Followup in a Cohort of Older Australians: Results from the Australian Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Journal of Aging Research 2012:7 pages.
19. Tang M, Pan D, Castle D, Choong P. (2012). A Systematic Review of the Recent Quality of Life Studies in Adult Extremity Sarcoma Survivors. Sarcoma 2012:15 pages.
20. Kent J, Thompson S. (2012). Health and the Built Environment: Exploring Foundations for a New Interdisciplinary Profession. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:10 pages.