1. Gajraj-Singh P. (2011). Psychological impact and the burden of caregiving for persons with spinal cord injury (SCI) living in the community in Fiji. Spinal Cord 49(8):928-34.
2. Qoqonokana MQ, Brian G, Ramke J, Garcia J, et al. (2010). Diabetic retinopathy in a hospital eye clinic population in Honiara, Solomon Islands. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology 38(9):862-6.
3. Roberts G, Cruz M, Puamau ES. (2007). A proposed future for the care, treatment and rehabilitation of mentally ill people in Fiji. Pacific Health Dialog 14(2):107-10.
4. Foliaki S, Annesi-Maesano I, Daniel R, Fakakovikaetau T, et al. (2007). Prevalence of symptoms of childhood asthma, allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and eczema in the Pacific: The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC). Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 62(3).
5. Thavare V. (2006). PBL in physiotherapy: a review of perceptions and attitudes of students. Pacific Health Dialog 13(2):137-9.
6. Aghanwa H. (2004). The determinants of attempted suicide in a general hospital setting in Fiji Islands: a gender-specific study. General Hospital Psychiatry 26(1):63-9.
7. McNally JW. (2003). Health, widowhood, and family support in the North and South Pacific: a comparative study. Journal of Women and Aging 15(2/3):29-47.
8. Becker AE, Burwell RA, Navara K, Gilman SE. (2003). Binge eating and binge eating disorder in a small-scale, indigenous society: the view from Fiji. International Journal of Eating Disorders 34(4):423-31.
9. Gattuso S, Shadbolt A. (2002). Attitudes toward aging among Pacific Islander health students in Fiji. Educational Gerontology 28(2):99-106.
10. Lopez Garcia E, Lozano Palacios L, Gutierrez-Fisac JL, et al. (2002). The relationship of overweight and obesity with subjective health and use of health-care services among Spanish women. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders 26(2):247-252.