1. Alimovic S, Mejaski-Bosnjak V. (2011). Stimulation of functional vision in children with perinatal brain damage. Collegium Antropologicum 35( Suppl 1):3-9.
2. Bajs M, Janovic S, Bajs M, Dordevic V, et al. (2011). Correlation of cognitive functions with some aspects of illness, treatment and social functioning in recurrently hospitalized schizophrenic patients. Collegium Antropologicum 35( Suppl 1):39-44.
3. Katusic A, Mejaski-Bosnjak V. (2011). Effects of vibrotactile stimulation on the control of muscle tone and movement facilitation in children with cerebral injury. Collegium Antropologicum 35( Suppl 1):57-63.
4. Slivar SR, Peri D, Jukic I. (2011). [The relevance of muscle strength--extensors of the knee on pain relief in elderly people with knee osteoarthritis]. Reumatizam 58(1):21-6.
5. Grazio S. (2011). [International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) in the most important diseases and conditions of rheumatology practice]. Reumatizam 58(1):27-43.
6. Kalapos MP. (2011). [Does the amendment of the rules of Criminal Code referring to mandatory treatment mean paradigm change in the judgement of mentally ill criminals?]. Psychiatria Hungarica 26(3):188-95.
7. Valalik I, Smehak G, Bognar L, Csokay A. (2011). Voice acoustic changes during bilateral subthalamic stimulation in patients with Parkinson's disease. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery 113(3):188-95.
8. Sziklai I, Szilvassy J. (2011). Functional gain and speech understanding obtained by Vibrant Soundbridge or by open-fit hearing aid. Acta Oto-Laryngologica 131(4):428-33.
9. Bojanic I, Dubravcic K, Batinic D, Cepulic BG, et al. (2011). Large volume leukapheresis: Efficacy and safety of processing patient's total blood volume six times. Transfusion and Apheresis Science 44(2):139-47.
10. Ambrus C, Almasi C, Berta K, Deak G, et al. (2011). Bone mineral density and parathyroid function in patients on maintenance hemodialysis. International Urology and Nephrology 43(1):191-201.