1. Baudonck N, Dhooge I, D'Haeseleer E, Van Lierde K. (2010). A comparison of the consonant production between Dutch children using cochlear implants and children using hearing aids. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 74(4):416-21.
2. Mbonu N, van den Borne B, De Vries N. (2009). Stigma of People with HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Literature Review. Journal of Tropical Medicine 2009:14 pages.
3. DeSantis B. (2009). Dementia care in the UK: the pursuit of a person-centred dementia care philosophy. Canadian Nursing Home 20(1):14-6.
4. Gazdag G, Palinska D, Kloszewska I, Sobow T. (2009). Electroconvulsive therapy practice in Poland. Journal of ECT 25(1):34-8.
5. Bin Zaal AA, Musaiger AO, D'Souza R. (2009). Dietary habits associated with obesity among adolescents in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nutricion Hospitalaria 24(4):437-444.
6. Sarda Jr J, Nicholas MK, Asghari A, Pimenta CAM. (2009). The contribution of self-efficacy and depression to disability and work status in chronic pain patients: A comparison between Australian and Brazilian samples. European Journal of Pain 13(2):189-195.
7. Barbato A, Bertuola F, Kuehni C, Korppi M, et al. (2009). Paediatrics in Berlin. European Respiratory Journal 34(2):436-43.
8. Avendano M, Glymour MM, Banks J, Mackenbach JP. (2009). Health disadvantage in US adults aged 50 to 74 years: a comparison of the health of rich and poor Americans with that of Europeans. American Journal of Public Health 99:540-8 (51 ref).
9. Lin Y, Furze G, Spilsbury K, Lewin RJ. (2009). Misconceived and maladaptive beliefs about heart disease: a comparison between Taiwan and Britain. Journal of Clinical Nursing 18:46-55 (39 ref).
10. Palinska D, Gazdag G, Sobow T, Hese RT, et al. (2008). [Electroconvulsive therapy in Poland in 2005 - A nationwide questionnaire study performed in Polish psychiatric clinics]. Psychiatria Polska 42(6):825-839.