1. Stinson M, Schofield R, Gillan C, Morton J, Gardner E, Sprigle, Porter-Armstrong A. (2013). Spinal Cord Injury and Pressure Ulcer Prevention: Using Functional Activity in Pressure Relief. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:8 pages.
2. Waters P, Healy O. (2012). Investigating the Relationship between Self-Injurious Behavior, Social Deficits, and Cooccurring Behaviors in Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Research and Treatment 2012:7 pages.
3. Molloy A, Hutchinson B, O'Toole G. (2012). Extra-Abdominal Desmoid Tumours: A Review of the Literature. Sarcoma 2012:9 pages.
4. Agyapong V. (2012). Continuing Care for Mentally Stable Psychiatric Patients in Primary Care: Patients' Preferences and Views. International Journal of Family Medicine 2012:5 pages.
5. McCaffrey M, Goodman P, Gavigan A, Kenny C, Hogg C, Byrne L, McLaughlin J, Young K, Clancy L. (2012). Should Any Workplace Be Exempt from Smoke-Free Law: The Irish Experience. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:6 pages.
6. Verdonck MC, Chard G, Nolan M. (2011). Electronic aids to daily living: be able to do what you want. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(3):268-81.
7. Ridge K, Guerin S. (2011). Irish clinicians' views of interventions for children with autistic spectrum disorders. Autism 15(2):239-52.
8. Clancy M, McDaid B, O'Neill D, O'Brien JG. (2011). National profiling of elder abuse referrals. Age and Ageing 40(3):346-52.
9. Ryan S, Garvey JF, Swan V, Behan R, et al. (2011). Nasal pillows as an alternative interface in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome initiating continuous positive airway pressure therapy. Journal of Sleep Research 20(2):367-73.
10. Gaynor K, Dooley B, Lawlor E, Lawoyin R, et al. (2011). Group cognitive behavioural therapy as a treatment for negative symptoms in first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 5(2):168-73.