1. Azidah A, Hasniza H, Zunaina E. (2012). Prevalence of Falls and Its Associated Factors among Elderly Diabetes in a Tertiary Center, Malaysia. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:5 pages.
2. Abdullah MF, Nor NM, Mohd Ali SZ, Ismail Bukhary NB, et al. (2011). Validation of the comprehensive ICF core sets for diabetes mellitus:a Malaysian perspective. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore 40(4):168-11.
3. Ahmad F, Muhammad M, Abdullah AA. (2011). Religion and spirituality in coping with advanced breast cancer: perspectives from Malaysian Muslim women. Journal of Religion and Health 50(1):36-45.
4. Mohd Khairi MD, Rafidah KN, Affizal A, Normastura AR, et al. (2011). Anxiety of the mothers with referred baby during Universal Newborn Hearing Screening. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 75(4):513-7.
5. Wong LP, George E, Tan JA. (2011). Public perceptions and attitudes toward thalassaemia: Influencing factors in a multi-racial population. BMC Public Health 11:193.
6. Ramakrishnan K, Mazlan M, Julia PE, Abdul Latif L. (2011). Return to work after spinal cord injury: factors related to time to first job. Spinal Cord 49(8):924-7.
7. Sidik SM, Arroll B, Goodyear-Smith F. (2011). Prevalence of anxiety among women attending a primary care clinic in Malaysia. British Journal of General Practice 61(587):e326-32.
8. Wafa SW, Talib RA, Hamzaid NH, McColl JH, et al. (2011). Randomized controlled trial of a good practice approach to treatment of childhood obesity in Malaysia: Malaysian Childhood Obesity Treatment Trial (MASCOT). International Journal of Pediatric Obesity 6(2-2):e62-9.
9. Teh CL, Wong JS. (2011). Impact of tight control strategy on rheumatoid arthritis in Sarawak. Clinical Rheumatology 30(5):615-21.
10. Rosdinom R, Fazli A, Ruzyanei NJ, Azlin B, et al. (2011). Factors associated with cognitive impairment in patients with Parkinson disease: an urban study. Clinica Terapeutica 162(1):23-9.