1. Danielsen K, Svendsen M, Maehlum S, Sundgot-Borgen J. (2013). Changes in Body Composition, Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors, and Eating Behavior after an Intensive Lifestyle Intervention with High Volume of Physical Activity in Severely Obese Subjects: A Prospective Clinical Controlled Trial. Journal of Obesity 2013:12 pages.
2. Haugland T, Veenstra M, Vatn M, Wahl A. (2013). Improvement in Stress, General Self-Efficacy, and Health Related Quality of Life following Patient Education for Patients with Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Pilot Study. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:9 pages.
3. Clancy A, Leahy-Warren P, Day M, Mulcahy H. (2013). Primary Health Care: Comparing Public Health Nursing Models in Ireland and Norway. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:9 pages.
4. Sandberg R, Dahl J, Vedul-Kjelsas E, Engum B, Kulseng, Marvik R, Eriksen L. (2013). Health-Related Quality of Life in Obese Presurgery Patients with and without Binge Eating Disorder, and Subdiagnostic Binge Eating Disorders. Journal of Obesity 2013:7 pages.
5. Martinsen R, Kirkevold M, Sveen U. (2012). Younger Stroke Survivors' Experiences of Family Life in a Long-Term Perspective: A Narrative Hermeneutic Phenomenological Study. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:11 pages.
6. Askim T, Langhammer B, Ihle-Hansen H, Magnussen J, Engstad, Indredavik B. (2012). A Long-Term Follow-Up Programme for Maintenance of Motor Function after Stroke: Protocol of the life after Stroke?The LAST Study. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:7 pages.
7. Naess H, Tatlisumak T, Korv J. (2012). Stroke in the Young 2012. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:1 pages.
8. Vangberg H, Lillevoll K, Waterloo K, Eisemann M. (2012). Does Personality Predict Depression and Use of an Internet-Based Intervention for Depression among Adolescents? Depression Research and Treatment 2012:11 pages.
9. Aadland E, Robertson L. (2012). Physical Activity Is Associated with Weight Loss and Increased Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Severely Obese Men and Women Undergoing Lifestyle Treatment. Journal of Obesity 2012:9 pages.
10. Cuypers K, Kvaloy K, Bratberg G, Midthjell K, Holmen J, Holmen T. (2012). Being Normal Weight but Feeling Overweight in Adolescence May Affect Weight Development into Young Adulthood?An 11-Year Followup: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Obesity 2012:8 pages.