1. Rissel C, Passmore E, Mason C, Merom D. (2013). Two Pilot Studies of the Effect of Bicycling on Balance and Leg Strength among Older Adults. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2013:6 pages.
2. Hadgkiss E, Jelinek G, Weiland T, Pereira N, Marck C, van der Meer D. (2013). Methodology of an International Study of People with Multiple Sclerosis Recruited through Web 2.0 Platforms: Demographics, Lifestyle, and Disease Characteristics. Neurology Research International 2013:12 pages.
3. Cooley D, Pedersen S. (2013). A Pilot Study of Increasing Nonpurposeful Movement Breaks at Work as a Means of Reducing Prolonged Sitting. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2013:8 pages.
4. Coles J, Dartnall E, Astbury J. (2013). ?Preventing the Pain? When Working with Family and Sexual Violence in Primary Care. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:7 pages.
5. Dillon G, Hussain R, Loxton D, Rahman S. (2013). Mental and Physical Health and Intimate Partner Violence against Women: A Review of the Literature. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:15 pages.
6. Raman J, Smith E, Hay P. (2013). The Clinical Obesity Maintenance Model: An Integration of Psychological Constructs including Mood, Emotional Regulation, Disordered Overeating, Habitual Cluster Behaviours, Health Literacy and Cognitive Function. Journal of Obesity 2013:9 pages.
7. Dionyssiotis Y, Kiourtidis D, Karvouni A, Kaliontzoglou A, et al. (2012). Consequences of neurologic lesions assessed by Barthel Index after Botox((R)) injection may be underestimated. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management 8:385-91.
8. Zeitler E, Buys L, Aird R, Miller E. (2012). Mobility and Active Ageing in Suburban Environments: Findings from In-Depth Interviews and Person-Based GPS Tracking. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:10 pages.
9. Pearce A, Adair B, Miller K, Ozanne E, Said C, Santamaria, Morris M. (2012). Robotics to Enable Older Adults to Remain Living at Home. Journal of Aging Research 2012:10 pages.
10. Petersen S, Mavoa H, Swinburn B, Waqa G, Goundar R, Moodie M. (2012). Health-Related Quality of Life Is Low in Secondary School Children in Fiji. International Journal of Pediatrics 2012:10 pages.
11. Smee D, Anson J, Waddington G, Berry H. (2012). Association between Physical Functionality and Falls Risk in Community-Living Older Adults. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:6 pages.
12. Taylor L, Hutchinson D, Rapee R, Burns L, Stephens, Haber P. (2012). Clinical Features and Correlates of Outcomes for High-Risk, Marginalized Mothers and Newborn Infants Engaged with a Specialist Perinatal and Family Drug Health Service. Obstetrics and Gynecology International 2012:8 pages.
13. Kendall E, Foster M, Ehrlich C, Chaboyer W. (2012). Social Processes That Can Facilitate and Sustain Individual Self-Management for People with Chronic Conditions. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
14. Plutzer K, Keirse M. (2012). Influence of First-Time Mothers' Early Employment on Severe Early Childhood Caries in Their Child. International Journal of Pediatrics 2012:6 pages.
15. Baldock K, Paquet C, Howard N, Coffee N, Hugo G, Taylor A, Adams R, Daniel M. (2012). Associations between Resident Perceptions of the Local Residential Environment and Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:11 pages.
16. Shipton E. (2012). Movement Disorders and Neuromodulation. Neurology Research International 2012:8 pages.
17. Layton N. (2012). Barriers and Facilitators to Community Mobility for Assistive Technology Users. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:9 pages.
18. Ellis J, Mullan J, Worsley A, Pai N. (2012). The Role of Health Literacy and Social Networks in Arthritis Patients' Health Information-Seeking Behavior: A Qualitative Study. International Journal of Family Medicine 2012:6 pages.
19. Lewis A, Bertino M, Robertson N, Knight, Toumbourou J. (2012). Consumer Feedback following Participation in a Family-Based Intervention for Youth Mental Health. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
20. Giles L, Anstey K, Walker R, Luszcz M. (2012). Social Networks and Memory over 15 Years of Followup in a Cohort of Older Australians: Results from the Australian Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Journal of Aging Research 2012:7 pages.
21. Tang M, Pan D, Castle D, Choong P. (2012). A Systematic Review of the Recent Quality of Life Studies in Adult Extremity Sarcoma Survivors. Sarcoma 2012:15 pages.
22. Kent J, Thompson S. (2012). Health and the Built Environment: Exploring Foundations for a New Interdisciplinary Profession. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:10 pages.
23. van Hecke O, Jones K. (2012). The Attitudes and Practices of General Practitioners about the Use of Chaperones in Melbourne, Australia. International Journal of Family Medicine 2012:6 pages.
24. Oftedal S, Bell K, Mitchell L, Davies P, Ware R, Boyd R. (2012). A Systematic Review of the Clinimetric Properties of Habitual Physical Activity Measures in Young Children with a Motor Disability. International Journal of Pediatrics 2012:12 pages.
25. Faulkner J, Gerhard J, Stoner L, Lambrick D. (2012). Self-Paced Walking within a Diverse Topographical Environment Elicits an Appropriate Training Stimulus for Cardiac Rehabilitation Patients. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:5 pages.