1. Yang J. (2013). Development and Validation of an Online Program for Promoting Self-Management among Korean Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:10 pages.
2. Kim W, Kim S, Huh S, Kim H. (2012). Brain Abnormalities in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder. Multiple Sclerosis International 2012:10 pages.
3. Song B, Oh J, Park Y, Kang G, Chun W. (2012). The Clinical Features and Emotional Stressors in Korean Patients with Tako-Tsubo Cardiomyopathy. Cardiovascular Psychiatry and Neurology 2012:8 pages.
4. Kang GR, Suh SW, Lee IO. (2011). Preoperative predictors of postoperative pulmonary complications in neuromuscular scoliosis. Journal of Orthopaedic Science 16(2):139-47.
5. Moon SY, Na DL, Seo SW, Lee JY, et al. (2011). Impact of white matter changes on activities of daily living in mild to moderate dementia. European Neurology 65(4):223-30.
6. Kim KR, Lee SY, Kang JI, Kim BR, et al. (2011). Clinical efficacy of individual cognitive therapy in reducing psychiatric symptoms in people at ultra-high risk for psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 5(2):174-8.
7. Lee SS, Kim SH, Nah SS, Lee JH, et al. (2011). Smoking habits influence pain and functional and psychiatric features in fibromyalgia. Joint, Bone, Spine (Revue du Rhumatisme) 78(3):259-65.
8. Yoo IG, Yoo WG. (2011). Effects of a multidisciplinary supervised exercise program on motor performance and quality of life in community-dwelling chronic stroke survivors in Korean. Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health 42(2):436-43.
9. Lim J, Wood BL, Miller BD, Simmens SJ. (2011). Effects of paternal and maternal depressive symptoms on child internalizing symptoms and asthma disease activity: mediation by interparental negativity and parenting. Journal of Family Psychology 25(1):137-46.
10. Yoo EH, Kim YM, Kim D. (2011). Factors predicting the response to biofeedback-assisted pelvic floor muscle training for urinary incontinence. International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 112(3):179-81.