1. Chang W, Koh J. (2012). A Measure of Depression in a Modern Asian Community: Singapore. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
2. Wu T, Chan A. (2012). Families, Friends, and the Neighborhood of Older Adults: Evidence from Public Housing in Singapore. Journal of Aging Research 2012:7 pages.
3. See A, Teo B, Kwan R, Lim R, et al. (2011). Use of complementary and alternative medicine among dermatology outpatients in Singapore. Australasian Journal of Dermatology 52(1):7-13.
4. Yang Y, Salam ZH, Ong BC, Yang KS. (2011). Respiratory dysfunction in patients with sepsis: protective effect of diabetes mellitus. American Journal of Critical Care 20(2):e41-7.
5. Kong KH, Chua KS, Lee J. (2011). Recovery of upper limb dexterity in patients more than 1 year after stroke: Frequency, clinical correlates and predictors. NeuroRehabilitation 28(2):105-11.
6. Chiang PP, O'Connor PM, Le Mesurier RT, Keeffe JE. (2011). A global survey of low vision service provision. Ophthalmic Epidemiology 18(3):109-21.
7. Lim CC, Devi MK, Ang E. (2011). Anxiety in women with breast cancer undergoing treatment: a systematic review. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare 9(3):215-35.
8. Prasad K, Wiryasaputra L, Ng A, Kandiah N. (2011). White matter disease independently predicts progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease in a clinic cohort. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders 31(6):431-4.
9. Verma S, Chan LL, Chee KS, Chen H, et al. (2011). Ministry of Health clinical practice guidelines: schizophrenia. Singapore Medical Journal 52(7):521-5; quiz 526.
10. Chiang PP, Lamoureux EL, Cheung CY, Sabanayagam C, et al. (2011). Racial differences in the prevalence of diabetes but not diabetic retinopathy in a multi-ethnic Asian population. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 52(10):7586-92.