1. Andersson A, Seiger A, Appelros P. (2013). Hip Fractures in Persons with Stroke. Stroke Research and Treatment 2013:7 pages.
2. Forsum E, Flinke Carlsson E, Henriksson H, Henriksson P, Lof M. (2013). Total Body Fat Content versus BMI in 4-Year-Old Healthy Swedish Children. Journal of Obesity 2013:4 pages.
3. Breitholtz A, Snellman I, Fagerberg I. (2013). Living with Uncertainty: Older Persons? Lived Experience of Making Independent Decisions over Time. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:8 pages.
4. Wiking E, Sundquist J, Saleh-Stattin N. (2013). Consultations between Immigrant Patients, Their Interpreters, and Their General Practitioners: Are They Real Meetings or Just Encounters? A Qualitative Study in Primary Health Care. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:10 pages.
5. Olsson E, Klasson N, Berge J, Eckerstrom C, Edman A, Malmgren H, Wallin A. (2013). White Matter Lesion Assessment in Patients with Cognitive Impairment and Healthy Controls: Reliability Comparisons between Visual Rating, a Manual, and an Automatic Volumetrical MRI Method?The Gothenburg MCI Study. Journal of Aging Research 2013:10 pages.
6. Hellstrom A, Simeonsdotter Svensson A, Pramling Samuelsson, Jenholt Nolbris M. (2012). A Web-Based Programme for Person-Centred Learning and Support Designed for Preschool Children with Long-Term Illness: A Pilot Study of a New Intervention. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
7. Maddux R, Lundh L. (2012). Mood and Global Symptom Changes among Psychotherapy Clients with Depressive Personality. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:12 pages.
8. Thorstensson S, Ekstrom A, Lundgren I, Hertfelt Wahn E. (2012). Exploring Professional Support Offered by Midwives during Labour: An Observation and Interview Study. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:10 pages.
9. Toivanen S. (2012). Social Determinants of Stroke as Related to Stress at Work among Working Women: A Literature Review. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:10 pages.
10. Svensson S, Sunnerhagen K. (2012). A Comparison between Two Instruments for Assessing Dependency in Daily Activities: Agreement of the Northwick Park Dependency Score with the Functional Independence Measure. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.