1. Ritchie J, Rainone F, Green D, Alderson H, Chiu D, Middleton R, O?Donoghue D, Kalra P. (2013). Extreme Elevations in Blood Pressure and All-Cause Mortality in a Referred CKD Population: Results from the CRISIS Study. International Journal of Hypertension 2013:8 pages.
2. Ankolekar S, Renton C, Sprigg N, Bath P. (2013). The Cog-4 Subset of the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale as a Measure of Cognition: Relationship with Baseline Factors and Functional Outcome after Stroke Using Data from the Virtual International Stroke Trials Archive. Stroke Research and Treatment 2013:6 pages.
3. Schofield R, Porter-Armstrong A, Stinson M. (2013). Reviewing the Literature on the Effectiveness of Pressure Relieving Movements. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:13 pages.
4. Palmer A. (2013). Multiple Sclerosis and the Blood-Central Nervous System Barrier. Cardiovascular Psychiatry and Neurology 2013:10 pages.
5. Sankaranarayanan R, Kirkwood G, Dibb K, Garratt C. (2013). Comparison of Atrial Fibrillation in the Young versus That in the Elderly: A Review. Cardiology Research and Practice 2013:16 pages.