1. Glazebrook KE, Brawley LR. (2011
). [Thinking about maintaining exercise therapy: does being positive or negative make a difference?.]. Journal of Health Psychology 16(6):905-16.
2. Currie AS, Knox KB, Glazebrook KE, Brawley LR. (2009). Physical activity levels in people with multiple sclerosis in Saskatchewan. International Journal of MS Care 11(3):114-20.
3. Gyurcsik NC, Brawley LR, Spink KS, Brittain DR, et al. (2009). Physical activity in women with arthritis: Examining perceived barriers and self-regulatory efficacy to cope. Arthritis Care and Research 61(8):1087-1094.
4. Woodgate J, Brawley LR. (2008). Use of an Efficacy-Enhancing Message to Influence the Self-Regulatory Efficacy of Cardiac Rehabilitation Participants: A Field Experiment. Rehabilitation Psychology 53(2):153-161.
5. Woodgate J, Brawley LR. (2008). Self-efficacy for exercise in cardiac rehabilitation: review and recommendations. Journal of Health Psychology 13(3):366-87.
6. Brawley LR, Latimer AE. (2007). Physical activity guides for Canadians: messaging strategies, realistic expectations for change, and evaluation. Canadian Journal of Public Health 84(77 ref).
7. Shields CA, Brawley LR. (2007). Limiting exercise options: Depending on a proxy may inhibit exercise self-management. Journal of Health Psychology 12(4):663-671.
8. Cramp AG, Brawley LR. (2006). Moms in motion: A group-mediated cognitive-behavioral physical activity intervention. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity .
9. Ginis KAM, Latimer AE, Brawley LR, Jung ME, et al. (2006). Weight training to activities of daily living: helping older adults make a connection. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 38(1):116-21.
10. Culos-Reed SN, Shields C, Brawley LR. (2005). Breast cancer survivors involved in vigorous team physical activity: psychosocial correlates of maintenance participation. Psychooncology 14(7):594-605.
11. Rejeski WJ, Brawley LR, Ettinger W, Morgan T, et al. (1997). Compliance to exercise therapy in older participants with knee osteoarthritis: Implications for treating disability. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 29(8):977-985.