1. Delbaere K, Crombez G, van Haastregt JC, Vlaeyen JW. (2009). Falls and catastrophic thoughts about falls predict mobility restriction in community-dwelling older people: A structural equation modelling approach. Aging and Mental Health 13(4):587-92.
2. Delbaere K, Sturnieks DL, Crombez G, Lord SR. (2009). Concern about falls elicits changes in gait parameters in conditions of postural threat in older people. Journals of Gerontology. Series A (Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences) 64:237-42.
3. Meijer EH, Verschuere B, Merckelbach HLGJ, Crombez G. (2008). Sex offender management using the polygraph: A critical review. International Journal of Law and Psychiatry 31(5):423-429.
4. Craeynest M, Crombez G, Deforche B, Tanghe A, et al. (2008). The role of implicit attitudes towards food and physical activity in the treatment of youth obesity. Eating Behaviors 9(1):41-51.
5. Van Damme S, Crombez G, Van Houdenhove B, Mariman A, et al. (2006). Well-being in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome: the role of acceptance. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 61(5):595-9.
6. Delbaere K, Crombez G, Van Den Noortgate N, Willems T, et al. (2006). The risk of being fearful or fearless of falls in older people: An empirical validation. Disability and Rehabilitation 28(12):751-756.
7. Koster EHW, Leyman L, De Raedt R, Crombez G. (2006). Cueing of visual attention by emotional facial expressions: The influence of individual differences in anxiety and depression. Personality and Individual Differences 41(2):329-339.
8. Van Nieuwenhuyse A, Somville PR, Crombez G, Burdorf A, et al. (2006). The role of physical workload and pain related fear in the development of low back pain in young workers: evidence from the BelCoBack Study; results after one year of follow up. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 63(1):45-52.
9. Bal S, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Crombez G, Van Oost P. (2005). Predictors of trauma symptomatology in sexually abused adolescents: a 6-month follow-up study. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 20(11):1390-405.
10. Goubert L, Crombez G, Danneels L. (2005). The reluctance to generalize corrective experiences in chronic low back pain patients: a questionnaire study of dysfunctional cognitions. Behaviour Research and Therapy 43(8):1055-67.