1. Roberge MA, Dupuis G, Marchand A. (2010). Post-traumatic stress disorder following myocardial infarction: Prevalence and risk factors. Canadian Journal of Cardiology 26(5):e170-e175.
2. Dritsa M, Dupuis G, Lowensteyn I, Da Costa D. (2009). Effects of home-based exercise on fatigue in postpartum depressed women: Who is more likely to benefit and why? Journal of Psychosomatic Research 67(2):159-163.
3. Laurin C, Labrecque M, Dupuis G, Bacon SL, et al. (2009). Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients with psychiatric disorders are at greater risk of exacerbations. Psychosomatic Medicine 71(6):667-74.
4. Roberge MA, Dupuis G, Marchand A. (2008). Acute stress disorder after myocardial infarction: prevalence and associated factors. Psychosomatic Medicine 70:1028-34 (41 ref).
5. Marchand A, Coutu MF, Dupuis G, Fleet R, et al. (2008). Treatment of panic disorder with agoraphobia: randomized placebo-controlled trial of four psychosocial treatments combined with imipramine or placebo. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy 37(3):146-59.
6. Dritsa M, Da Costa D, Dupuis G, Lowensteyn I, et al. (2008). Effects of a home-based exercise intervention on fatigue in postpartum depressed women: results of a randomized controlled trial. Annals of Behavioral Medicine 35(2):179-87.
7. Laurin C, Lavoie KL, Bacon SL, Dupuis G, et al. (2007). Sex differences in the prevalence of psychiatric disorders and psychological distress in patients with COPD. Chest 132(1):148-55.
8. Coutu MF, Durand MJ, Loisel P, Dupuis G, et al. (2005). Measurement properties of a new quality of life measure for patients with work disability associated with musculoskeletal pain. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 15(3):295-312.
9. Fleet RP, Martel JP, Lavoie KL, Dupuis G, Beitman BD. (2000). Non-fearful panic disorder: a variant of panic in medical patients? Psychosomatics 41(4):311-20.
10. Fleet RP, Marchand A, Dupuis G, Kaczorowski J. (1998). Comparing emergency department and psychiatric setting patients with panic disorder. Psychosomatics 39(6):512-518.