1. Koch T, Iliffe S. (2011). Dementia diagnosis and management: a narrative review of changing practice. British Journal of General Practice 61(589):e513-25.
2. Manthorpe J, Iliffe S, Samsi K, Cole L, et al. (2010). Dementia, dignity and quality of life: nursing practice and its dilemmas. International Journal of Older People Nursing 5(3):235-44.
3. Robinson L, Iliffe S, Brayne C, Goodman C, et al. (2010). Primary care and dementia: 2. Long-term care at home: psychosocial interventions, information provision, carer support and case management. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(7):657-64.
4. Koch T, Iliffe S, EVIDEM-ED project. (2010). Rapid appraisal of barriers to the diagnosis and management of patients with dementia in primary care: a systematic review. BMC Family Practice 11:52.
5. Bowling A, Iliffe S, Kesse A, Higginson IJ. (2010). Fear of dying in an ethnically diverse society: Cross-sectional studies of people aged 65+ in Britain. Postgraduate Medical Journal 86(1014):197-202.