32. Iliffe S, Manthorpe J. (2004). The hazards of early recognition of dementia: a risk assessment. Aging and Mental Health 8(2):99-105.
33. Iliffe S, Gledhill J, da Cunha F, Kramer T, et al. (2004). The recognition of adolescent depression in general practice: Issues in the acquisition of new skills. Primary Care Psychiatry 9(2):51-56.
34. Iliffe S, Manthorpe J. (2004). The debate on ethnicity and dementia: from category fallacy to person-centred care? Aging and Mental Health 8(4):283-92.
35. Manthorpe J, Iliffe S, Eden A. (2003). The implications of the early recognition of dementia for multiprofessional teamworking: conflicts and contradictions in practitioner perspectives. Dementia 2(2):163-79.
36. Manthorpe J, Iliffe S, Eden A. (2003). Early recognition of dementia by nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing 44(2):183-91.
37. Manthorpe J, Iliffe S, Eden A. (2003). Testing Twigg and Atkin's typology of caring: a study of primary care professionals' perceptions of dementia care using a modified focus group method. Health and Social Care in the Community 11(6):477-85.
38. Turner S, Iliffe S, Downs M, Bryans M, et al. (2003). Decision support software for dementia diagnosis and management in primary care: relevance and potential. Aging and Mental Health 7(1):28-33.
39. Woods RT, Moniz-Cook E, Iliffe S, Campion P, et al. (2003). Dementia: issues in early recognition and intervention in primary care. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 96(7):320-4.