1. Gusi N, Parraca JA, Olivares PR, Leal A, et al. (2010). Tilt vibratory exercise and the dynamic balance in fibromyalgia: A randomized controlled trial. Arthritis Care and Research 62(8):1072-8.
2. Cambra C, Leal A, Silvestre N. (2010). Graphical representations of a television series: a study with deaf and hearing adolescents. Spanish Journal of Psychology 13(2):765-76.
3. Cambra C, Silvestre N, Leal A. (2009). Comprehension of television messages by deaf students at various stages of education. American Annals of the Deaf 153(5):425-34.
4. Tomas-Carus P, Gusi N, Leal A, Garcia Y, et al. (2007). [The fibromyalgia treatment with physical exercise in warm water reduces the impact of the disease on female patients' physical and mental health]. Reumatologia Clinica 3(1):33-37.
5. Tomas-Carus P, Hakkinen A, Gusi N, Leal A, et al. (2007). Aquatic training and detraining on fitness and quality of life in fibromyalgia. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 39(7):1044-50.
6. Gusi N, Raimundo A, Leal A. (2006). Low-frequency vibratory exercise reduces the risk of bone fracture more than walking: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 7(92).
7. Nogueira PAdMS, Leal ACM, Pulz C, Nogueira IDB, et al. (2006). Clinical reliability of the 6 minute corridor walk test performed within a week of a myocardial infarction. International Heart Journal 47(4):533-540.
8. Casanueva FF, Leal A, Koltowska-Haggstrom M, et al. (2005). Traumatic brain injury as a relevant cause of growth hormone deficiency in adults: A KIMS-based study. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 86(3):463-8.
9. Oliveira Filho JA, Leal AC, Lima VC, Santos Filho DV, et al. (2002). Unsupervised rehabilitation: effects of exercise training over the long run. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia 79(3):233-44.