1. Lee DH, Jung SH, Yoon TM, Lee JK, Joo YE, et al. (2013). Preoperative computed tomography of suspected thyroglossal duct cysts in children under 10-years-of-age. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 77(1):45-8.
2. Kim JH, Kim JR, Lee DH, Bang JY, Hong IT, et al. (2013). Combined medial open-wedge high tibial osteotomy and modified Maquet procedure for medial compartmental osteoarthritis and patellofemoral arthritis of the knee. European journal of orthopaedic surgery & traumatology : orthopÃędie traumatologie 23(6):679-83.
3. Lee DH, Cho HH. (2012
). [Otologic complications caused by hearing aid mold impression material.]. Auris, Nasus, Larynx 39(4):411-4.
4. Noh H, Lee DH. (2012
). [Cross-language identification of long-term average speech spectra in Korean and English: toward a better understanding of the quantitative difference between two languages.]. Ear and Hearing 33(3):441-3.
5. Lee EJ, Lee JB, Choi YS, Lee SH, Lee DH, et al. (2012). Clinical risk factors for perforation during endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) for large-sized, nonpedunculated colorectal tumors. Surgical endoscopy 26(6):1587-94.
6. Kim YS, Choi MY, Ryu JH, Lee DH, Jeon BT, et al. (2012). Clusterin interaction with Bcl-xL is associated with seizure-induced neuronal death. Epilepsy research 99(3):240-51.
7. Cho KH, Lee DH, Kwon SU, Choi CG, Kim SJ, et al. (2012). Factors and outcomes associated with recanalization timing after thrombolysis. Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 33(3):255-61.
8. Park SJ, Kim HT, Lee DH, Kim KP, Kim SW, et al. (2012). Efficacy of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors for brain metastasis in non-small cell lung cancer patients harboring either exon 19 or 21 mutation. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 77(3):556-60.
9. Kim JI, Choi JY, Lee DH, Choi TY, Lee MS, et al. (2012). Acupuncture for the treatment of tinnitus: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials. BMC complementary and alternative medicine 12:97.
10. Kim BS, Lee DH, Lee DW, Bae JN, et al. (2011). The role of vascular risk factors in the development of DED syndrome among an elderly community sample. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 19(2):104-14.