1. Lee DH, Jung SH, Yoon TM, Lee JK, Joo YE, et al. (2013). Preoperative computed tomography of suspected thyroglossal duct cysts in children under 10-years-of-age. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 77(1):45-8.
2. Kim JH, Kim JR, Lee DH, Bang JY, Hong IT, et al. (2013). Combined medial open-wedge high tibial osteotomy and modified Maquet procedure for medial compartmental osteoarthritis and patellofemoral arthritis of the knee. European journal of orthopaedic surgery & traumatology : orthopÃędie traumatologie 23(6):679-83.
3. Lee DH, Cho HH. (2012
). [Otologic complications caused by hearing aid mold impression material.]. Auris, Nasus, Larynx 39(4):411-4.
4. Noh H, Lee DH. (2012
). [Cross-language identification of long-term average speech spectra in Korean and English: toward a better understanding of the quantitative difference between two languages.]. Ear and Hearing 33(3):441-3.
5. Kim BS, Lee DH, Lee DW, Bae JN, et al. (2011). The role of vascular risk factors in the development of DED syndrome among an elderly community sample. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 19(2):104-14.
6. Yoo JK, Jung KY, Park KW, Lee DH, et al. (2009). Familiarity with, understanding of, and attitudes toward epilepsy among people with epilepsy and healthy controls in South Korea. Epilepsy and Behavior 16(2):260-7.
7. Suh DH, Shin JW, Min SU, Lee DH, et al. (2008). Treatment-seeking behaviors and related epidemiological features in Korean acne patients. Journal of Korean Medical Science 23(6):969-74.
8. Kim TH, Lee DH, Bin SI. (2008). The NexGen LPS-flex to the knee prosthesis at a minimum of three years. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery: British Volume 90(10).
9. Kim JY, Kim JH, Lee DH, Kim SH, et al. (2008). Meal replacement with mixed rice is more effective than white rice in weight control, while improving antioxidant enzyme activity in obese women. Nutrition Research 28(2):66-71.
10. Yeo SW, Lee DH, Jun BC, Park SY, et al. (2007). Hearing outcome of sudden sensorineural hearing loss: long-term follow-up. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 136(2):221-4.