1. Peltzer K, Ramlagan S, Johnson BD, Phaswana-Mafuya N. (2010). Illicit drug use and treatment in South Africa: a review. Substance Use and Misuse 45(13):2221-43.
2. Peltzer K, Matseke G, Azwihangwisi M, Babor T. (2008). Evaluation of alcohol screening and brief intervention in routine practice of primary care nurses in Vhembe district, South Africa. Croatian Medical Journal 49(3):392-401.
3. Peltzer K, Renner W. (2004). Psychosocial correlates of the impact of road traffic accidents among South African drivers and passengers. Accident Analysis and Prevention 36(3):367-74.
4. Nangolo LHN, Peltzer K. (2003). Violence against women and its mental health consequences in Namibia. Gender and Behaviour 1:16-33.
5. Promtussananon S, Peltzer K. (2003). Health care-seeking behaviour for child illnesses among rural mothers in South Africa: a pilot study. Health SA Gesondheid 8(2):3-13.
6. Bopape MW, Peltzer K. (2002). Health beliefs and stress among non-insulin dependent diabetes out-patients in a rural teaching hospital in South Africa. Health SA Gesondheid 7(4 (Dec)):38-46.
7. Morakinyo O, Peltzer K. (2002). 'Brain fag' symptoms in apprentices in Nigeria. Psychopathology 35(6):362-6.
8. Peltzer K. (2001). Breast self-examination and cervical (Pap) smear test: Attitudes and self-reported practices among South African women. Psychological Reports 89(1):27-32.
9. Peltzer K. (1992). Counselling and rehabilitation of victims of humans rights violations in Africa. Psychopathologie Africaine 28(1):55-87.