1. Kinsella EA, Whiteford GE. (2009). Knowledge generation and utilisation in occupational therapy: towards epistemic reflexivity. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 56(4):249-58.
2. Wiseman L, Whiteford G. (2009). Understanding occupational transitions: a study of older rural men's retirement experiences. Journal of Occupational Science 16(2):104-9.
3. Van Huet H, Innes E, Whiteford G. (2009). Living and doing with chronic pain: narratives of pain program participants. Disability and Rehabilitation 31(24):2031-40.
4. Wilding C, Whiteford G. (2008). Language, identity and representation: occupation and occupational therapy in acute settings. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 55(3):180-7.
5. Wilding C, Whiteford G. (2005). Phenomenological research: An exploration of conceptual, theoretical, and practical issues. OTJR: Occupation, Participation and Health 25(3).
6. Whiteford GE. (2005). Understanding the occupational deprivation of refugees: A case study from Kosovo. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy 72:78-88.
7. Barbara A, Whiteford G. (2005). Clinical utility of the Handicap Assessment and Resource Tool: an investigation of its use with the aged people in hospital. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 52(1):17-25.
8. Wicks A, Whiteford G. (2003). Value of life stories in occupation-based research. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 50(2):86-91.
9. Whiteford G, St-Clair VW. (2002). Being prepared for diversity in practice: Occupational therapy students' perceptions of valuable intercultural learning experiences. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 65(3):129-137.
10. Whiteford G. (1997). Occupational deprivation and incarceration. Journal of Occupational Science 4(3):126-30.