124. Langendam MW, van Brussel GHA, Coutinho RA, van Ameijden EJC. (2001). The impact of harm-reduction-based methadone treatment on mortality among heroin users. American Journal of Public Health 91(5 (May)):774-80.
125. Boere Boonekamp MM, Kerkhoff THM, Schuil PB, Zielhuis GA. (1998). Early detection of developmental dysplasia of the hip in the Netherlands: the validity of a standardized assessment protocol in infants. American Journal of Public Health 88(2):285-8.
126. Aguero Torres H, Fratiglioni L, Guo Z, Viitanen M, et al. (1998). Dementia is the major cause of functional dependence in the elderly: 3-year follow-up data from a population-based study. American Journal of Public Health 88(10):1452-6.
127. Wessely S, Chalder T, Hirsch S, Wallace P, et al. (1997). The prevalence and morbidity of chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome: A prospective primary care study. American Journal of Public Health 87(9):1449-1455.
128. Kempen GI, Ormel J, Brilman EI, Relyveld J. (1997). Adaptive responses among Dutch elderly: The impact of eight chronic medical conditions on health-related quality of life. American Journal of Public Health 87(1):38-44.
129. Guo Z, Viitanen M, Winblad B. (1997). Low blood pressure and five-year mortality in a Stockholm cohort of the very old: possible confounding by cognitive impairment and other factors. American Journal of Public Health 87(4):623-8.
130. Lynch J, Krause N, Kaplan GA, Tuomilehto J, Salonen JT. (1997). Workplace conditions, socioeconomic status, and the risk of mortality and acute myocardial infarction: the Kuopio Ischemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study. American Journal of Public Health 87(4):617-22.
131. Sobell LC, Cunningham JA, Sobell MB. (1996). Recovery from alcohol problems with and without treatment: prevalence in two population surveys. American Journal of Public Health 86(7):966-72.
132. Suurmeijer TP, Doeglas DM, Moum T, Briancon S, et al. (1994). The Groningen Activity Restriction Scale for measuring disability: its utility in international comparisons. American Journal of Public Health 84(8):1270-3.
133. Ormel J, Von Korff M, Van den Brink W, Katon W, et al. (1993). Depression, anxiety, and social disability show synchrony of change in primary care patients. American Journal of Public Health 83(3):385-90.