167. De Jong Z, Munneke M, Zwinderman AH, Kroon HM, et al. (2003). Is a long-term high-intensity exercise program effective and safe in patients with rheumatoid arthritis? Results of a randomized controlled trial. Arthritis and Rheumatism 48(9):2415-2424.
168. Hagen LE, Schneider R, Stephens D, Modrusan D, et al. (2003). Use of complementary and alternative medicine by pediatric rheumatology patients. Arthritis and Rheumatism 49(1):3-6.
169. Haugeberg G, Orstavik RE, Uhlig T, Falch JA, et al. (2002). Bone loss in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a population-based cohort of 366 patients followed up for two years. Arthritis and Rheumatism 46(7 (Jul)):1720-1728.
170. Steultjens MPM, Dekker J, Bijlsma JWJ. (2002). Avoidance of activity and disability in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: The mediating role of muscle strength. Arthritis and Rheumatism 46(7 (Jul)):1784-1788.
171. Dhanani S, Quenneville J, Perron M, Abdolell M, et al. (2002). Minimal difference in pain associated with change in quality of life in children with rheumatic disease. Arthritis and Rheumatism 46(10):501-505.
172. Tijhuis GJ, Zwinderman AH, Hazes JMW, Van Den Hout WB, et al. (2002). A randomized comparison of care provided by a clinical nurse specialist, an inpatient team, and a day patient team in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism 46(10):525-531.
173. Kobelt G, Jonsson L, Lindgren P, Young A, et al. (2002). Modeling the progression of rheumatoid arthritis: a two-country model to estimate costs and consequences of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism 46(9):2310-9.
174. White KP, Nielson WR, Harth M, Ostbye T, et al. (2002). Does the label "fibromyalgia" alter health status, function, and health service utilization? A prospective, within-group comparison in a community cohort of adults with chronic widespread pain. Arthritis and Rheumatism 47(3):260-5.
175. Flugsrud GB, Nordsletten L, Espehaug B, Havelin LI, et al. (2002). Risk factors for total hip replacement due to primary osteoarthritis: A cohort study in 50,034 persons. Arthritis and Rheumatism 46(3):675-682.
176. McBeth J, Macfarlane GJ, Benjamin S, Silman AJ. (2001). Features of somatization predict the onset of chronic widespread pain: results of a large population-based study. Arthritis and Rheumatism 44(4):940-6.