1. Brennan L, Walkley J, Lukeis S, Risteska A, et al. (2009). A cognitive behavioural intervention for overweight and obese adolescents illustrated by four case studies. Behaviour Change 26(3):190-213.
2. Catanese AA, John MS, Di Battista J, Clarke DM. (2009). Acute cognitive therapy in reducing suicide risk following a presentation to an emergency department. Behaviour Change 26(1):16-26.
3. Carre AJM, Le Grice B, Blampied NM, Walker D. (2009). Picture Exchange Communication (PECS) training for young children: Does training transfer at school and to home? Behaviour Change 26(1):54-65.
4. Girling-Butcher RD, Ronan KR. (2009). Brief cognitive-behavioural therapy for children with anxiety disorders: Initial evaluation of a program designed for clinic settings. Behaviour Change 26(1):27-53.
5. Jurgens A, Anderson A, Moore DW. (2009). The effect of teaching PECS to a child with autism on verbal behaviour, play, and social functioning. Behaviour Change 26(1):66-81.