1. Tan MY, Magarey JM, Chee SS, Lee LF, et al. (2011
). [A brief structured education programme enhances self-care practices and improves glycaemic control in Malaysians with poorly controlled diabetes.]. Health Education Research 26(5):896-907.
2. Vogel I, Brug J, Van der Ploeg CP, Raat H. (2011). Adolescents risky MP3-player listening and its psychosocial correlates. Health Education Research 26(2):254-64.
3. Boudreau F, Godin G, Poirier P. (2011). Effectiveness of a computer-tailored print-based physical activity intervention among French Canadians with type 2 diabetes in a real-life setting. Health Education Research 26(4):573-85.
4. Martiniuk AL, Secco M, Yake L, Speechley KN. (2010). Evaluating the effect of a television public service announcement about epilepsy. Health Education Research 25(6):1050-60.
5. Hale L, Hale B. (2010). Treat the source not the symptoms: why thinking about sleep informs the social determinants of health. Health Education Research 25(3):395-400.
6. Shevil E, Finlayson M. (2010). Pilot study of a cognitive intervention program for persons with multiple sclerosis. Health Education Research 25(1):41-53.
7. Morley B, Wakefield M, Dunlop S, Hill D. (2009). Impact of a mass media campaign linking abdominal obesity and cancer: a natural exposure evaluation. Health Education Research 24(6):1069-79.
8. Cinelli RL, O'Dea JA. (2009). Body image and obesity among Australian adolescents from indigenous and Anglo-European backgrounds: Implications for health promotion and obesity prevention among Aboriginal youth. Health Education Research 24(6):1059-1068.
9. Singh AS, Chinapaw MJM, Brug J, Van Mechelen W. (2009). Process evaluation of a school-based weight gain prevention program: The Dutch Obesity Intervention in Teenagers (DOiT). Health Education Research 24(5):772-777.
10. Yager Z, O'Dea J. (2009). Body image, dieting and disordered eating and activity practices among teacher trainees: Implications for school-based health education and obesity prevention programs. Health Education Research 24(3):472-482.