1. Zwi AB, Blignault I, Bunde-Birouste AW, Ritchie JE, et al. (2011). Decision-makers, donors and data: factors influencing the development of mental health and psychosocial policy in the Solomon Islands. Health Policy and Planning 26(4):338-48.
2. Balabanova D, McKee M, Koroleva N, Chikovani I, et al. (2009). Navigating the health system: diabetes care in Georgia. Health Policy and Planning 24(1):46-54.
3. Sopheab H, Fylkesnes K, Lim Y, Godwin P. (2008). Community action for preventing HIV in Cambodia: evaluation of a 3-year project. Health Policy and Planning 23(4):277-87.
4. Hamilton C, Okoko D, Tolhurst R, Kilonzo N, et al. (2008). Potential for abuse in the VCT counselling room: Service provider's perceptions in Kenya. Health Policy and Planning 23(6):390-396.
5. Dimitrova B, Balabanova D, Atun R, Drobniewski F, et al. (2006). Health service providers' perceptions of barriers to tuberculosis care in Russia. Health Policy and Planning 21(4):265-74.
6. Johnston K, Kennedy C, Murdoch I, Taylor P, et al. (2004). The cost-effectiveness of technology transfer using telemedicine. Health Policy and Planning 19(5):302-9.
7. Reidpath DD, Allotey PA, Kouame A, Cummins RA. (2003). Measuring health in a vacuum: examining the disability weight of the DALY. Health Policy and Planning 18(4):351-6.
8. van der Sande MAB, Coleman RL, van der Loeff MFS, McAdam K, et al. (2001). A template for improved prevention and control of cardiovascular disease in sub-Saharan Africa. Health Policy and Planning 16(4):345-350.
9. Jaramillo E. (2001). The impact of media-based health education on tuberculosis diagnosis in Cali, Colombia. Health Policy and Planning 16(1):68-73.
10. Lonnroth K, Thuong LM, Linh PD, Diwan VK. (2001). Utilization of private and public health-care providers for tuberculosis symptoms in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Health Policy and Planning 16(1):47-54.