1. Caminiti G, Ranghi F, De Benedetti S, Battaglia D, Arisi A, Franchini A, Facchini F, Cioffi V, Volterrani M. (2012). Cognitive Impairment Affects Physical Recovery of Patients with Heart Failure Undergoing Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:5 pages.
2. Svensson S, Sunnerhagen K. (2012). A Comparison between Two Instruments for Assessing Dependency in Daily Activities: Agreement of the Northwick Park Dependency Score with the Functional Independence Measure. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.
3. Fukaya T, Mutsuzaki H, Ida H, Wadano Y. (2012). Two Different Protocols for Knee Joint Motion Analyses in the Stance Phase of Gait: Correlation of the Rigid Marker Set and the Point Cluster Technique. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.
4. Layton N. (2012). Barriers and Facilitators to Community Mobility for Assistive Technology Users. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:9 pages.
5. Igwesi-Chidobe C. (2012). Obstacles to Obtaining Optimal Physiotherapy Services in a Rural Community in Southeastern Nigeria. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
6. Rout N, Khanna M. (2012). Concerns of Indian Mothers with Children Having Severe-to-Profound Hearing Impairment at Diagnosis and after 1?3 Years of Therapy. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:7 pages.
7. Champagne A, Prince F, Bouffard V, Lafond D. (2012). Balance, Falls-Related Self-Efficacy, and Psychological Factors amongst Older Women with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Preliminary Case-Control Study. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
8. Lawrence M, Kinn S. (2012). Determining the Needs, Priorities, and Desired Rehabilitation Outcomes of Young Adults Who Have Had a Stroke. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:9 pages.
9. Faulkner J, Gerhard J, Stoner L, Lambrick D. (2012). Self-Paced Walking within a Diverse Topographical Environment Elicits an Appropriate Training Stimulus for Cardiac Rehabilitation Patients. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:5 pages.
10. Contreras N, Rossell S, Castle D, Fossey E, Morgan D, Crosse C, Harvey C. (2012). Enhancing Work-Focused Supports for People with Severe Mental Illnesses in Australia. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.