1. Unlu B, Riper H, van Straten A, Cuijpers P. (2010). Guided self-help on the internet for turkish migrants with depression: The design of a randomized controlled trial. Trials 11( 101. Date of Publication: 4 Nov 2010).
2. Baxter H, Winder R, Chalder M, Wright C, et al. (2010). Physical activity as a treatment for depression: The TREAD randomised trial protocol. Trials 11( 105. Date of Publication: 12 Nov 2010).
3. Pitkala KH, Raivio MM, Laakkonen M-L, Tilvis RS, et al. (2010). Exercise rehabilitation on home-dwelling patients with Alzheimer's disease - a randomized, controlled trial. Study protocol. Trials 11( 92. Date of Publication: 6 Oct 2010).
4. Kuyken W, Byford S, Byng R, Dalgleish T, et al. (2010). Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial comparing mindfulness-based cognitive therapy with maintenance anti-depressant treatment in the prevention of depressive relapse/recurrence: The PREVENT trial. Trials 11( 99. Date of Publication: 20 Oct 2010).
5. Iliffe S, Wilcock J, Griffin M, Jain P, et al. (2010). Evidence-based interventions in dementia: A pragmatic cluster-randomised trial of an educational intervention to promote earlier recognition and response to dementia in primary care (EVIDEM-ED). Trials 11(13):2010.
6. McCann SK, Campbell MK, Entwistle VA. (2010). Reasons for participating in randomised controlled trials: conditional altruism and considerations for self. Trials 11(31):2010.
7. Most EI, Scheltens P, Van Someren EJ. (2010). Prevention of depression and sleep disturbances in elderly with memory-problems by activation of the biological clock with light--a randomized clinical trial. Trials 11(19):2010.
8. Moran P, Borschmann R, Flach C, Barrett B, et al. (2010). The effectiveness of joint crisis plans for people with borderline personality disorder: protocol for an exploratory randomised controlled trial. Trials 11(18):2010.
9. Plotnikoff RC, Courneya KS, Sigal RJ, Johnson JA, et al. (2010). Alberta Diabetes and Physical Activity Trial (ADAPT): a randomized theory-based efficacy trial for adults with type 2 diabetes--rationale, design, recruitment, evaluation, and dissemination. Trials 11(4):2010.
10. Webb DR, Khunti K, Srinivasan B, Gray LJ, et al. (2010). Rationale and design of the ADDITION-Leicester study, a systematic screening programme and randomised controlled trial of multi-factorial cardiovascular risk intervention in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus detected by screening. Trials 11(16):2010.