1. Ali M, Smith IE, Gulati A, Shneerson JM. (2011). Hypoxic challenge assessment in individuals with obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep Medicine 12(2):158-62.
2. Edvardsen A, Akero A, Hardie JA, Ryg M, et al. (2011). High prevalence of respiratory symptoms during air travel in patients with COPD. Respiratory Medicine 105(1):50-6.
3. Oakes M, Bor R. (2010). The psychology of fear of flying (part II): a critical evaluation of current perspectives on approaches to treatment. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease 8(6):339-63.
4. Walker J, Kelly PT, Beckert L. (2010). Airline policies for passengers with obstructive sleep apnoea who require in-flight continuous positive airways pressure. Respirology 15(3):556-61.
5. Thomas MJ, Ferguson SA. (2010). Prior sleep, prior wake, and crew performance during normal flight operations. Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 81(7):665-70.
6. Stankovic S, Raufaste E, Averty P. (2008). Determinants of conflict detection: a model of risk judgments in air traffic control. Human Factors 50(1):121-34.
7. Signal TL, Gander PH. (2007). Rapid counterclockwise shift rotation in air traffic control: effects on sleep and night work. Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 78(9):878-85.
8. Bornas X, Tortella Feliu M, Llabres J. (2006). Do all treatments work for flight phobia? Computer-assisted exposure versus a brief multicomponent nonexposure treatment. Psychotherapy Research 16(1):41-50.
9. Ballard TJ, Romito P, Lauria L, Vigiliano V, et al. (2006). Self perceived health and mental health among women flight attendants. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 63(1):33-8.
10. Nakanishi K, Ohrui N, Nakata Y, Hanada R, et al. (2003). Long-term disability among aviators in Japan Air Self-Defense Force: analysis of 260 cases. Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 74(9):966-9.