14. Katz G, Knobler HY, Laibel Z, Strauss Z, et al. (2002). Time zone change and major psychiatric morbidity: the results of a 6-year study in Jerusalem. Comprehensive Psychiatry 43(1):37-40.
15. Chung MC, Easthope Y, Chung C, Clark-Carter D. (2001). Traumatic stress and coping strategies of sesternary victims following an aircraft disaster in Coventry. Stress and Health 17(2):67-75.
16. Thomae MK, Porteous JE, Brock JR, Allen GD, et al. (1998). Back pain in Australian military helicopter pilots: a preliminary study [see comments]. Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 69(5):468-73.
17. Transport ECoMo. (1995). Access to air travel for people with reduced mobility. (Seminar Report). (Seminar Report).
18. Rohmert W, Lowenthal I, Ruckert A. (1990). Ergonomic evaluation of a wheelchair for transfer of disabled passengers at a large airport. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 13(3):243-9.