23. Shin BC, Ha CH, Song YS, Lee MS. (2007). Effectiveness of combining manual therapy and acupuncture on temporomandibular joint dysfunction: A restrospective study. American Journal of Chinese Medicine 35(2):203-208.
24. Lee MS, Pittler MH, Ernst E. (2007). Is tai chi an effective adjunct in cancer care? A systematic review of controlled clinical trials. Supportive Care in Cancer 15(6):597-601.
25. Lee MS, Pittler MH, Ernst E. (2007). Tai chi for rheumatoid arthritis: systematic review. Rheumatology 46(11):1648-51.
26. Kwon YD, Lee JH, Lee MS. (2007). Increased temperature at acupuncture points induced by weight reduction in obese patients: a preliminary study. International Journal of Neuroscience 117(5):591-5.
27. Shin BC, Lim HJ, Lee MS. (2007). Effectiveness of combined acupuncture therapy and conventional treatment on shoulder range of motion and motor power in stroke patients with hemiplegic shoulder subluxation: a pilot study. International Journal of Neuroscience 117(4):519-23.
28. Shin BC, Lee MS. (2007). Effects of aromatherapy acupressure on hemiplegic shoulder pain and motor power in stroke patients: a pilot study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 13(2):247-51.
29. Lee MS, Hwan Kim J, Lim HJ, Shin BC. (2006). Effects of abdominal electroacupuncture on parameters related to obesity in obese women: a pilot study. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 12(2):97-100.
30. Shin YI, Lee MS. (2005). Qi therapy (external qigong) for chronic fatigue syndrome: Case studies. American Journal of Chinese Medicine 33(1):139-141.
31. Lee MS, Jeong S, Lee Y, Jeong D, et al. (2005). Differences in electrical conduction properties between meridians and non-meridians. American Journal of Chinese Medicine 33(5):723-8.
32. Kim YC, Jeong DM, Lee MS. (2004). An examination of the relationship between five oriental musical tones and corresponding internal organs and meridians. Acupuncture and Electro Therapeutics Research 29(3-4):227-33.
33. Lee MS, Lee MS, Lim HJ, Moon SR. (2004). Survey of the use of complementary and alternative medicine among Korean diabetes mellitus patients. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 13(3):167-171.