1. McCulloch DL, Loffler G, Colquhoun K, Bruce N, et al. (2011). The effects of visual degradation on face discrimination. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics 31(3):240-8.
2. Lindsay S. (2011). Discrimination and other barriers to employment for teens and young adults with disabilities. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1340-50.
3. Verhaeghe M, Bracke P. (2011). Stigma and trust among mental health service users. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing 25(4):294-302.
4. Solar A. (2011). Supported employment can reduce social exclusion and improve schizophrenia. Australasian Psychiatry 19(1):78-80.
5. Halding AG, Heggdal K, Wahl A. (2011). Experiences of self-blame and stigmatisation for self-infliction among individuals living with COPD. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 25(1):100-7.
6. Valor-Segura I, Exposito F, Moya M. (2011). Victim blaming and exoneration of the perpetrator in domestic violence: the role of beliefs in a just world and ambivalent sexism. Spanish Journal of Psychology 14(1):195-206.
7. Pelaez-Coca M, Bossa M, Olmos S, Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI). (2011). Discrimination of AD and normal subjects from MRI: anatomical versus statistical regions. Neuroscience Letters 487(1):113-7.
8. Mantokoudis G, Kompis M, Vischer M, Hausler R, et al. (2011). In-the-canal versus behind-the-ear microphones improve spatial discrimination on the side of the head in bilateral cochlear implant users. Otology and Neurotology 32(1):1-6.
9. Carey LM, Matyas TA. (2011). Frequency of discriminative sensory loss in the hand after stroke in a rehabilitation setting. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(3):257-63.
10. Walsh CA, Olson JL, Ploeg J, Lohfeld L, et al. (2011). Elder abuse and oppression: voices of marginalized elders. Journal of Elder Abuse and Neglect 23(1):17-42.