1. McCulloch DL, Loffler G, Colquhoun K, Bruce N, et al. (2011). The effects of visual degradation on face discrimination. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics 31(3):240-8.
2. Lindsay S. (2011). Discrimination and other barriers to employment for teens and young adults with disabilities. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1340-50.
3. Verhaeghe M, Bracke P. (2011). Stigma and trust among mental health service users. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing 25(4):294-302.
4. Solar A. (2011). Supported employment can reduce social exclusion and improve schizophrenia. Australasian Psychiatry 19(1):78-80.
5. Halding AG, Heggdal K, Wahl A. (2011). Experiences of self-blame and stigmatisation for self-infliction among individuals living with COPD. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 25(1):100-7.
6. Valor-Segura I, Exposito F, Moya M. (2011). Victim blaming and exoneration of the perpetrator in domestic violence: the role of beliefs in a just world and ambivalent sexism. Spanish Journal of Psychology 14(1):195-206.
7. Pelaez-Coca M, Bossa M, Olmos S, Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI). (2011). Discrimination of AD and normal subjects from MRI: anatomical versus statistical regions. Neuroscience Letters 487(1):113-7.
8. Mantokoudis G, Kompis M, Vischer M, Hausler R, et al. (2011). In-the-canal versus behind-the-ear microphones improve spatial discrimination on the side of the head in bilateral cochlear implant users. Otology and Neurotology 32(1):1-6.
9. Carey LM, Matyas TA. (2011). Frequency of discriminative sensory loss in the hand after stroke in a rehabilitation setting. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(3):257-63.
10. Walsh CA, Olson JL, Ploeg J, Lohfeld L, et al. (2011). Elder abuse and oppression: voices of marginalized elders. Journal of Elder Abuse and Neglect 23(1):17-42.
11. Iversen AC, van Staden L, Hughes JH, Greenberg N, et al. (2011). The stigma of mental health problems and other barriers to care in the UK Armed Forces. BMC Health Services Research 11:31.
12. Vendsborg P, Nordentoft M, Lindhardt A. (2011). [Stigmatizing of persons with a mental illness]. Ugeskrift for Laeger 173(16-17):1194-8.
13. Fung KM, Tsang HW, Cheung WM. (2011). Randomized controlled trial of the self-stigma reduction program among individuals with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research 189(2):208-14.
14. Zoppei S, Lasalvia A. (2011). [Anti stigma campaigns: really useful and effective? A critical review of the anti-stigma initiatives conducted in Italy]. Rivista di Psichiatria 46(4):242-9.
15. Hopkins K, Moore BC. (2011). The effects of age and cochlear hearing loss on temporal fine structure sensitivity, frequency selectivity, and speech reception in noise. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 130(1):334-49.
16. Dijker A, van Alphen L, Bos A, van den Borne B, et al. (2011). Social integration of people with intellectual disability: insights from a social psychological research programme. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):885-94.
17. Schomerus G, Corrigan PW, Klauer T, Kuwert P, et al. (2011). Self-stigma in alcohol dependence: consequences for drinking-refusal self-efficacy. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 114(1):12-7.
18. Widayanti CG, Ediati A, Tamam M, Faradz SM, et al. (2011). Feasibility of preconception screening for thalassaemia in Indonesia: exploring the opinion of Javanese mothers. Ethnicity and Health 16(4-5):483-99.
19. Chakraborty A, King M, Leavey G, McKenzie K. (2011). Perceived racism, medication adherence, and hospital admission in African-Caribbean patients with psychosis in the United Kingdom. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 46(9):915-23.
20. Bombard Y, Palin J, Friedman JM, Veenstra G, et al. (2011). Factors associated with experiences of genetic discrimination among individuals at risk for Huntington disease. American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric Genetics: the Official Publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 156(B(1):19-27.
21. Gracia E, Garcia F, Lila M. (2011). Police attitudes toward policing partner violence against women: do they correspond to different psychosocial profiles?. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 26(1):189-207.
22. Lee P. (2010). Has disability discrimination legislation changed the legal framework for epilepsy in the United Kingdom?. Seizure 19(10):619-22.
23. Thompson AR, Clarke SA, Newell RJ, Gawkrodger DJ, et al. (2010). Vitiligo linked to stigmatization in British South Asian women: a qualitative study of the experiences of living with vitiligo. British Journal of Dermatology 163(3):481-6.
24. Cooper C, Bebbington P, McManus S, Meltzer H, et al. (2010). The treatment of Common Mental Disorders across age groups: results from the 2007 Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey. Journal of Affective Disorders 127(1-3):96-101.
25. Alqaissi NM, Dickerson SS. (2010). Exploring common meanings of social support as experienced by Jordanian women with breast cancer. Cancer Nursing 33(5):353-61.