1. Chang HH, Chen ML, Chang CC. (2010). Acute pancreatitis preceding an acute episode of thrombotic microangiopathy. Clinical Nephrology 73(3):244-6.
2. Jadoulle V, Hoyois P, Jadoul M. (2005). Anxiety and depression in chronic hemodialysis: some somatopsychic determinants. Clinical Nephrology 63(2):113-8.
3. Fernandez EA, Valtuille R, Presedo JM, Willshaw P. (2005). Comparison of different methods for hemodialysis evaluation by means of ROC curves: from artificial intelligence to current methods. Clinical Nephrology 64(3):205-13.
4. Stoffel MP, Barth C, Lauterbach KW, Baldamus CA. (2004). Evidence-based medical quality management in dialysis--Part II: Improvement of hemodialysis adequacy. Clinical Nephrology 62(3):219-25.
5. Deligiannis A. (2004). Cardiac adaptations following exercise training in hemodialysis patients. Clinical Nephrology 61(SUPPL. 1):S39-S45.
6. Daul AE, Schafers RF, Daul K, Philipp T. (2004). Exercise during hemodialysis. Clinical Nephrology 61(1):S26-30.
7. Parsons TL, Toffelmire EB, King-VanVlack CE. (2004). The effect of an exercise program during hemodialysis on dialysis efficacy, blood pressure and quality of life in end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients. Clinical Nephrology 61(4):261-74.
8. Kazancioglu R, Sahin S, Has R, Turkmen A, et al. (2003). The outcome of pregnancy among patients receiving hemodialysis treatment. Clinical Nephrology 59(5):379-82.
9. Iliescu EA, Lam M, Pater J, Munt PW. (2001). Do patients with obstructive sleep apnea have clinically significant proteinuria? Clinical Nephrology 55(3):196-204.
10. Haraki T, Takegoshi T, Kitoh C, Kajinami K, et al. (2001). Hyperhomocysteinemia, diabetes mellitus, and carotid atherosclerosis independently increase atherosclerotic vascular disease outcome in Japanese patients with end-stage renal disease. Clinical Nephrology 56(2):132-9.
11. Bazzi C, Arrigo G, Luciani L, Casazza F, et al. (1995). Clinical features of 24 patients on regular hemodialysis treatment (RDT) for 16-23 years in a single unit. Clinical Nephrology 44(2):96-107.