1. Scharl M, Frei P, Fried M, Rogler G, et al. (2011). Association between Cogan's syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease: a case series. Journal of Crohn's and colitis 5(1):64-8.
2. Elsenbruch S. (2011). Abdominal pain in Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a review of putative psychological, neural and neuro-immune mechanisms. Brain, Behavior and Immunity 25(3):386-94.
3. Hong ZM, Wang ZL, Chen XJ. (2011). [Therapeutic effect of acupoint catgut embedding on irritable bowel syndrome of diarrhea type]. Zhongguo Zhenjiu 31(4):311-3.
4. Wahed M, Goodhand JR, West O, McDermott A, et al. (2011). Tobacco dependence and awareness of health risks of smoking in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 23(1):90-4.
5. Timmer A, Behrens R, Buderus S, Findeisen A, et al. (2011). Childhood onset inflammatory bowel disease: predictors of delayed diagnosis from the CEDATA German-language pediatric inflammatory bowel disease registry. Journal of Pediatrics 158(3):467-473.e2.
6. Yasmeen R, Rathore FA, Ashraf K, Butt AW. (2010). How do patients with chronic spinal injury in Pakistan manage their bowels? A cross-sectional survey of 50 patients. Spinal Cord 48(12):872-5.
7. Everitt HA, Moss-Morris RE, Sibelli A, Tapp L, et al. (2010). Management of irritable bowel syndrome in primary care: feasibility randomised controlled trial of mebeverine, methylcellulose, placebo and a patient self-management cognitive behavioural therapy website. (MIBS trial). BMC Gastroenterology 10:136.
8. Prasko J, Jelenova D, Mihal V. (2010). Psychological aspects and psychotherapy of inflammatory bowel diseases and irritable bowel syndrome in children. Biomedical Papers of the Medical Faculty of Palacky University in Olomouc, Czech Republic 154(4):307-14.
9. Krassioukov A, Eng JJ, Claxton G, Sakakibara BM, et al. (2010). Neurogenic bowel management after spinal cord injury: a systematic review of the evidence. Spinal Cord 48(10):718-33.
10. Promislow S, Walker JR, Taheri M, Bernstein CN. (2010). How well does the Internet answer patients' questions about inflammatory bowel disease?. Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology 24(11):671-7.