1. Higashiyama A, Okamura T, Ono Y, Watanabe M, et al. (2009). Risk of smoking and metabolic syndrome for incidence of cardiovascular disease - Comparison of relative contribution in urban Japanese population: The suita study. Circulation Journal 73(12):2258-2263.
2. Kamon Y, Okamura T, Tanaka T, Hozawa A, et al. (2008). Marital status and cardiovascular risk factors among middle-aged Japanese male workers: the High-risk and Population Strategy for Occupational Health Promotion (HIPOP-OHP) study. Journal of Occupational Health 50(4):348-56.
3. Okamura T, Nakamura K, Kanda H, Hayakawa T, et al. (2007). Effect of combined cardiovascular risk factors on individual and population medical expenditures - A 10-year cohort study of National Health Insurance in a Japanese population. Circulation Journal 71(6):807-813.
4. Nakamura K, Okamura T, Hayakawa T, Kadowaki T, et al. (2006). Chronic kidney disease is a risk factor for cardiovascular death in a community-based population in Japan - NIPPON DATA90. Circulation Journal 70(8):954-959.
5. Nakamura Y, Yamamoto T, Okamura T, Kadowaki T, et al. (2006). Combined cardiovascular risk factors and outcome - NIPPON DATA80, 1980-1994. Circulation Journal 70(8):960-964.
6. Okuda N, Okamura T, Kadowaki T, Tanaka T, et al. (2004). [Weight-control intervention in overweight subjects at high risk of cardiovascular disease: a trial of a public health practical training program in a medical school]. Japanese Journal of Public Health (Nippon Koshu Eisei Zasshi) 51:552-60.