11. Trappenburg JC, Monninkhof EM, Bourbeau J, Troosters T, et al. (2011). Effect of an action plan with ongoing support by a case manager on exacerbation-related outcome in patients with COPD: a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Thorax 66(11):977-84.
12. Trappenburg JC, Monninkhof EM, Bourbeau J, Troosters T, et al. (2011). Effect of an action plan with ongoing support by a case manager on exacerbation-related outcome in patients with COPD: a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Thorax 66(11):977-84.
13. Bird S, Noronha M, Sinnott H. (2010). An integrated care facilitation model improves quality of life and reduces use of hospital resources by patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and chronic heart failure. Australian Journal of Primary Health 16(4):326-33.
14. Verkade PJ, van Meijel B, Brink C, van Os-Medendorp H, et al. (2010). Delphi research exploring essential components and preconditions for case management in people with dementia. BMC Geriatrics 10:54.
15. McMillan D, Gilbody S, Richards D. (2010). Defining successful treatment outcome in depression using the PHQ-9: a comparison of methods. Journal of Affective Disorders 127(1-3):122-9.
16. Gruffydd-Jones K, Richman J, Jones RC, Wang X. (2010). A pilot study of identification and case management of high-risk COPD patients in a general practice. Family Practice 27(5):494-8.
17. Lam LC, Lee JS, Chung JC, Lau A, et al. (2010). A randomized controlled trial to examine the effectiveness of case management model for community dwelling older persons with mild dementia in Hong Kong. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(4):395-402.
18. Kolbasovsky A, Reich L, Meyerkopf N. (2010). Reducing six-month inpatient psychiatric recidivism and costs through case management. Care Management Journals 11(1):2-10.
19. Robinson L, Iliffe S, Brayne C, Goodman C, et al. (2010). Primary care and dementia: 2. Long-term care at home: psychosocial interventions, information provision, carer support and case management. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(7):657-64.
20. Lowe J, Byles J, Dolja-Gore X, Young A. (2010). Does systematically organized care improve outcomes for women with diabetes?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16(5):887-94.
21. Pimouguet C, Lavaud T, Dartigues JF, Helmer C. (2010). Dementia case management effectiveness on health care costs and resource utilization: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging 14(8):669-76.
22. Rabbat A, Guetta A, Lorut C, Lefebvre A, et al. (2010). [Management of acute exacerbations of COPD]. Revue des Maladies Respiratoires 27(8):939-53.
23. Catanesi R, Carabellese F, Candelli C, Valerio A, et al. (2010). Violent patients: what Italian psychiatrists feel and how this could change their patient care. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology 54(3):441-7.
24. Dieterich M, Irving CB, Park B, Marshall M. (2010). Intensive case management for severe mental illness. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (10):CD007906.
25. Wynia K, Annema C, Nissen H, De Keyser J, et al. (2010). Design of a Randomised Controlled Trial (RCT) on the effectiveness of a Dutch patient advocacy case management intervention among severely disabled Multiple Sclerosis patients. BMC Health Services Research 10:142.
26. Chow SK, Wong FK. (2010). Health-related quality of life in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis: effects of a nurse-led case management programme. Journal of Advanced Nursing 66(8):1780-92.
27. Dieterich M, Irving CB, Park B, Marshall M. (2010). Intensive case management for severe mental illness. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (10):CD007906.
28. Lesage AD, Gelinas D, Bisson J, Dion E, et al. (2010). Development and validation of the RQC: a daily contact log for ACT and ICM teams. Epidemiologia e Psichiatria Sociale 19(1):44-51.
29. Kempshall N. (2010). The care of patients with complex long-term conditions. British Journal of Community Nursing 15(4):181-7.
30. Hilderson D, Corstjens F, Moons P, Wouters C, et al. (2010). Adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: who cares after the age of 16?. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology 28(5):790-7.
31. Carryer J, Budge C, Hansen C, Gibbs K. (2010). Modifying the PACIC to assess provision of chronic illness care: an exploratory study with primary health care nurses. Journal of Primary Health Care 2(2):118-23.
32. Perry J. (2010). Management of long-term conditions in a prison setting. Nursing Standard 24(42):35-40.
33. Chow SKY, Wong FK. (2010). Health-related quality of life in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis: effects of a nurse-led case management programme. Journal of Advanced Nursing 66(8):1780-92.
34. Robinson L, Iliffe S, Brayne C, Goodman C, et al. (2010). Primary care and dementia: 2. Long-term care at home: Psychosocial interventions, information provision, carer support and case management. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(7):657-664.
35. Muntingh AD, van der Feltz-Cornelis CM, van Marwijk HW, Spinhoven P, et al. (2009). Collaborative stepped care for anxiety disorders in primary care: aims and design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research 9:159.
36. Gibson J, Meacheam D. (2009). The individual and organizational commitments needed for a successful diabetes care community of practice. Health Services Management Research 22(3):122-8.
37. La Torre G, De Giusti M, Mannocci A, De Waure C, et al. (2009). Disability management: the application of preventive measures, health promotion and case management in Italy. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene 50(1):37-45.
38. Malmqvist S, Leboeuf-Yde C. (2009). The Nordic Maintenance Care Program: case management of chiropractic patients with low back pain - defining the patients suitable for various management strategies. Chiropractic and Osteopathy 17(6 ref).
39. Minkman MMN, Ligthart SA, Huijsman R. (2009). Integrated dementia care in The Netherlands: a multiple case study of case management programmes. Health and Social Care in the Community 17(5):485-94.
40. Markström U, Lindqvist R, Sandlund M. (2009). Case management for people with psychiatric disabilities in rural Sweden; experiences from the implementation of a national policy. European Journal of Social Work 12(4):495-508.
41. Yeh MC. (2009). Diabetes case management [Chinese]. Journal of Nursing (Hu Li Tsa Chih) 56:22-7.
42. Strkalj-Ivezic S, Muzinic L, Vidulin I. (2009). [Case management in rehabilitation of patients with psychotic disorders]. Socijalna Psihijatrija 37(2):83-90.
43. Albanesi F, Invernizzi V, Meucci P, Leonardi M, et al. (2009). Role of disability-case manager for chronic diseases: Using the ICF as a practical background ICF as a background. Disability and Rehabilitation 31(SUPPL. 1):S50-S54.
44. Malakouti SK, Nojomi M, Panaghi L, Chimeh N, et al. (2009). Case-management for patients with schizophrenia in Iran: a comparative study of the clinical outcomes of Mental Health Workers and Consumers' Family Members as case managers. Community Mental Health Journal 45(6):447-52.
45. Peters-Klimm F, Olbort R, Campbell S, Mahler C, et al. (2009). Physicians' view of primary care-based case management for patients with heart failure: A qualitative study. International Journal for Quality in Health Care 21(5):363-371.
46. Wong DFK, Yeung MPM, Ching CK. (2009). Evaluating a case management model for people with severe mental illness in Hong Kong: A preliminary study. Hong Kong Journal of Psychiatry 19(1):11-17.
47. Andrews G, Sunderland M. (2009). Telephone case management reduces both distress and psychiatric hospitalization. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 43(9):809-11.
48. Devantier SL, Minda JP, Goldszmidt M, Haddara W. (2009). Categorizing patients in a forced-choice triad task: the integration of context in patient management. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 4:e5881.
49. Somme D, Carrier S, Trouve H, Gagnon D, et al. (2009). [Level of evidence for case management in Alzheimer's disease: a literature review]. Psychologie et Neuropsychiatrie du Vieillissement (1):29-39.
50. Gensichen J, von Korff M, Peitz M, Muth C, et al. (2009). Case management for depression by health care assistants in small primary care practices: a cluster randomized trial. Annals of Internal Medicine 151(6):369-78.
51. Minkman MM, Ligthart SA, Huijsman R. (2009). Integrated dementia care in The Netherlands: a multiple case study of case management programmes. Health and Social Care in the Community 17(5):485-94.
52. Chiari P, Sist L, Moranda D, Biavati C, et al. (2008). The implementation of nurse case manager's in wards for acute and post-acute patients: the perception of health care workers and patients and the impact on clinical workers. Assistenza Infermieristica e Ricerca 27:202-9 (19 ref).
53. Hsieh C, Lin L, Kuo BI, Chiang C, et al. (2008). Exploring the efficacy of a case management model using DOTS in the adherence of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. Journal of Clinical Nursing 17:869-75 (23 ref).
54. Sargent P, Boaden R, Roland M. (2008). How many patients can community matrons successfully case manage? Journal of Nursing Management 16:38-46 (34 ref).
55. Hagman-Gustafsson ML, Holmen A, Stromberg E, Gabre P, et al. (2008). Who cares for the oral health of dependent elderly and disabled persons living at home? A qualitative study of case managers' knowledge, attitudes and initiatives. Swedish Dental Journal 32(2):95-104.
56. Gruber EN, Ivezic-Strkaij S, Agius M, Martic-Biocina S. (2008). "Since I have my case manager, I am back to life" Case management in Croatia. Psychiatria Danubina 20(1):63-70.
57. Lichtenberg P, Levinson D, Sharshevsky Y, Feldman D, et al. (2008). Clinical case management of revolving door patients - a semi-randomized study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 117(6):449-54.
58. Onder G, Liperoti R, Bernabei R, Landi F. (2008). Case management, preventive strategies, and caregiver attitudes among older adults in home care: results of the ADHOC study. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association 9(5):337-41.
59. Backus L, Weinkove J, Lucas M, Jespersen S. (2008). Outcome of planned discharge from case management: a 3 year retrospective study. Australasian Psychiatry 16(1):33-8.
60. Lu XW, Xu YW. (2008). Effectiveness of problem solving skills in case management on return to work for workers with injuries. Work 30(1):47-53.