135. Crawford MJ, Weaver T, Rutter D, Sensky T, et al. (2002). Evaluating new treatments in psychiatry: the potential value of combining qualitative and quantitative research methods. International Review of Psychiatry 14(1):6-11.
136. Markle Reid M, Browne G, Roberts J, Gafni A, et al. (2002). The 2-year costs and effects of a public health nursing case management intervention on mood-disordered single parents on social assistance. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8(1):45-59.
137. Melchinger H. (2001). [Revolving-door case histories as a special problem in psychiatric care in rural regions - Results of an innovative project by lower saxony statutory health insurance bodies]. Gesundheitswesen 63(10):602-608.
138. Ford R, Barnes A, Davies R, Chalmers C, et al. (2001). Maintaining contact with people with severe mental illness: 5-year follow-up of assertive outreach. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 36(9):444-7.
139. Pinfold V, Bindman J, Thornicroft G, Franklin D, et al. (2001). Persuading the persuadable: evaluating compulsory treatment in England using Supervised Discharge Orders. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 36(5):260-6.
140. De Jonge P, Zomerdijk MM, Huyse FJ, Fink P, et al. (2001). Mental disturbances and perceived complexity of nursing care in medical inpatients: results from a European study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 36(3):355-363.
141. Gilvarry CM, Barber JA, van Os J, Murray RM, et al. (2001). Neuropsychological performance of psychotic patients in community care: results from the UK700 study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. Supplementum 104(-):81-91.
142. Huxley P, Evans S, Burns T, Fahy T, et al. (2001). Quality of life outcome in a randomized controlled trial of case management. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 36(5):249-255.
143. Walsh E, Gilvarry C, Samele C, Harvey K, et al. (2001). Reducing violence in severe mental illness: randomised controlled trial of intensive case management compared with standard care. BMJ: British Medical Journal 323(7321).
144. Runeson B. (2001). Parasuicides without follow-up. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 55(5):319-23.