60. Svenningsen L, Glerup M, Knudsen A, Klebe JG. (2002). [Morbidity in infants born of diabetic mothers]. Ugeskrift for Laeger 164(47):5511-5514.
61. Lamb G, Anfield A, Sheeran A. (2002). Access to a child mental health service: A comparison of Bangladeshi and non-Bangladeshi families. Psychiatric Bulletin 26(1):15-18.
62. Einam M, Cuskelly M. (2002). Paid employment of mothers and fathers of an adult child with multiple disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 46(2):158-167.
63. Ayub M, Nazir Z. (2001). The stress of caring among parents of children with psychiatric disorders and mental retardation. Medical Forum Monthly 12(3):5-7.
64. Dennis DM, Rebeiro KL. (2001). Occupational therapy in pediatric mental health: Do we practice what we preach? Occupational Therapy in Mental Health 16(2):5-25.
65. Dell SDM, Parkin PC, Macarthur C. (2001). Childhood asthma admissions: Determinants of short stay. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 12(6):327-330.
66. Dickenson DL. (2001). Decision-making competence in adults: A philosopher's viewpoint. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment 7(5):381-387.
67. Edwards RT, Thalanany M. (2001). Trade-offs in the conduct of economic evaluations of child mental health services. Mental Health Services Research 3(2):99-105.
68. Limperopoulos C, Majnemer A, Shevell MI, Rosenblatt B, et al. (2001). Functional limitations in young children with congenital heart defects after cardiac surgery. Pediatrics 108(6):1325-1331.
69. McMahon C, Barnett B, Kowalenko N, Tennant C, et al. (2001). Postnatal depression, anxiety and unsettled infant behaviour. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 35(5):581-588.