60. Svenningsen L, Glerup M, Knudsen A, Klebe JG. (2002). [Morbidity in infants born of diabetic mothers]. Ugeskrift for Laeger 164(47):5511-5514.
61. Lamb G, Anfield A, Sheeran A. (2002). Access to a child mental health service: A comparison of Bangladeshi and non-Bangladeshi families. Psychiatric Bulletin 26(1):15-18.
62. Einam M, Cuskelly M. (2002). Paid employment of mothers and fathers of an adult child with multiple disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 46(2):158-167.
63. Ayub M, Nazir Z. (2001). The stress of caring among parents of children with psychiatric disorders and mental retardation. Medical Forum Monthly 12(3):5-7.
64. Dennis DM, Rebeiro KL. (2001). Occupational therapy in pediatric mental health: Do we practice what we preach? Occupational Therapy in Mental Health 16(2):5-25.
65. Dell SDM, Parkin PC, Macarthur C. (2001). Childhood asthma admissions: Determinants of short stay. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 12(6):327-330.
66. Dickenson DL. (2001). Decision-making competence in adults: A philosopher's viewpoint. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment 7(5):381-387.
67. Edwards RT, Thalanany M. (2001). Trade-offs in the conduct of economic evaluations of child mental health services. Mental Health Services Research 3(2):99-105.
68. Limperopoulos C, Majnemer A, Shevell MI, Rosenblatt B, et al. (2001). Functional limitations in young children with congenital heart defects after cardiac surgery. Pediatrics 108(6):1325-1331.
69. McMahon C, Barnett B, Kowalenko N, Tennant C, et al. (2001). Postnatal depression, anxiety and unsettled infant behaviour. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 35(5):581-588.
70. Simpson N, Roman K. (2001). Complementary medicine use in children: Extent and reasons. A population-based study. British Journal of General Practice 51(472):914-916.
71. Tennant A, Kearns S, Turner F, Wyatt S, et al. (2001). Measuring the function of children with juvenile arthritis. Rheumatology 40(11):1274-1278.
72. Crombie IK, Wright A, Irvine L, Clark RA, et al. (2001). Does passive smoking increase the frequency of health service contacts in children with asthma? [see comments]. Thorax 56(1):9-12.
73. Bassett H, Lampe J, Lloyd C. (2001). Living with under-fives: A programme for parents with a mental illness. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 64(1):23-28.
74. Sakakihara Y. (2000). Ethical attitudes of Japanese physicians regarding life-sustaining treatment for children with severe neurological disabilities. Brain and Development 22(2 (Mar 14)):113-7.
75. Roy P, Rutter M, Pickles A. (2000). Institutional care: Risk from family background or pattern of rearing? Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines 41(2):139-149.
76. Shor R. (1999). Inappropriate child rearing practices as perceived by Jewish immigrant parents from the Former Soviet Union. Child Abuse and Neglect 23(5):487-499.
77. Mathiesen KS, Tambs K, Dalgard OS. (1999). The influence of social class, strain and social support on symptoms of anxiety and depression in mothers of toddlers. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 34(2):61-72.
78. Kinsella G, Ong B, Murtagh D, Prior M, et al. (1999). The role of the family for behavioral outcome in children and adolescents following traumatic brain injury. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 67(1):116-123.
79. Defebvre MM, Juzeau D. (1999). Visual handicapped children and young adults in specialized schools in the French North department in 1995. Archives de Pediatrie 6(2):159-164.
80. Whitehouse PJ, Harris G. (1998). The inter-generational transmission of eating disorders. European Eating Disorders Review 6(4):238-254.
81. Ruggieri M, McShane MA. (1998). Parental view of epilepsy in Angelman syndrome: A questionnaire study. Archives of Disease in Childhood 79(5):423-426.
82. Suzuki T. (1998). Internal images of parents by patients with eating disorders in Japan. Neuropsychiatrie de l'Enfance et de l'Adolescence 46(9):468-474.
83. Duvdevany I, Rimmerman A. (1998). Out-of-home placement of children with severe intellectual disabilities in Israel: Research and implications. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 21(4):393-396.
84. Klomp M, Bergh P, Harinck F. (1997). Treatment planning in residential institutions. Child and Youth Care Forum 26:343-55.
85. Szot Z. (1997). The method of stimulated serial repetitions of gymnastic exercises in therapy of autistic children. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 27:341-2.
86. Smit M, Knorth E, Klomp M. (1997). Child and youth care in the Netherlands: services and developments. Child and Youth Care Forum 26:311-21.
87. van den Bergh PM, Klomp M, Harinck FJ. (1997). Video interaction guidance in residential treatment. Child and Youth Care Forum 26:357-68.
88. Lai AC, Pang B. (1993). [Teaching Retarded Preschoolers to Imitate the Free-play Behaviour of Nonretarded Classmates: Effects of Two Teaching Methods Used in Two Integrated Settings]. New Horizons in Education (China) 34:80-84.
89. Korpela RA. (1993). A regional survey of the housing circumstances of families with children experiencing intellectual and motor disabilities. Disability and Rehabilitation 14(4):176-82.