70. McMahon C, Barnett B, Kowalenko N, Tennant C, et al. (2001). Postnatal depression, anxiety and unsettled infant behaviour. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 35(5):581-588.
71. Simpson N, Roman K. (2001). Complementary medicine use in children: Extent and reasons. A population-based study. British Journal of General Practice 51(472):914-916.
72. Tennant A, Kearns S, Turner F, Wyatt S, et al. (2001). Measuring the function of children with juvenile arthritis. Rheumatology 40(11):1274-1278.
73. Crombie IK, Wright A, Irvine L, Clark RA, et al. (2001). Does passive smoking increase the frequency of health service contacts in children with asthma? [see comments]. Thorax 56(1):9-12.
74. Bassett H, Lampe J, Lloyd C. (2001). Living with under-fives: A programme for parents with a mental illness. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 64(1):23-28.
75. Sakakihara Y. (2000). Ethical attitudes of Japanese physicians regarding life-sustaining treatment for children with severe neurological disabilities. Brain and Development 22(2 (Mar 14)):113-7.
76. Roy P, Rutter M, Pickles A. (2000). Institutional care: Risk from family background or pattern of rearing? Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines 41(2):139-149.
77. Shor R. (1999). Inappropriate child rearing practices as perceived by Jewish immigrant parents from the Former Soviet Union. Child Abuse and Neglect 23(5):487-499.
78. Mathiesen KS, Tambs K, Dalgard OS. (1999). The influence of social class, strain and social support on symptoms of anxiety and depression in mothers of toddlers. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 34(2):61-72.
79. Kinsella G, Ong B, Murtagh D, Prior M, et al. (1999). The role of the family for behavioral outcome in children and adolescents following traumatic brain injury. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 67(1):116-123.