1. Gjesdal S. (2009). [Gender differences in transition from long-term sickness absence to permanent disability pension, 1997-2002]. Norsk Epidemiologi 19(2):193-202.
2. Karlsson NE, Carstensen JM, Gjesdal S, Alexanderson KA. (2008). Risk factors for disability pension in a population-based cohort of men and women on long-term sick leave in Sweden. European Journal of Public Health 18(3):224-31.
3. Gjesdal S, Haug K, Ringdal PR, Vollset SE, et al. (2005). [Risk of disability pension among young persons on long-term sick leave]. Tidsskrift for Den Norske Laegeforening 125(13):1801-5.
4. Gjesdal S, Ringdal PR, Haug K, Maeland JG. (2004). Predictors of disability pension in long-term sickness absence: results from a population-based and prospective study in Norway 1994-1999. European Journal of Public Health 14(4):398-405.
5. Gjesdal S, Bratberg E. (2002). The role of gender in long-term sickness absence and transition to permanent disability benefits. Results from a multiregister based, prospective study in Norway 1990-1995. European Journal of Public Health 12(3):180-6.