23. Bergesio F, Monzani G, Guasparini A, Ciuti R, et al. (2005). Cardiovascular risk factors in severe chronic renal failure: The role of dietry treatment. Clinical Nephrology 64(2):103-112.
24. Bergesio F, Monzani G, Guasparini A, Ciuti R, et al. (2005). Cardiovascular risk factors in severe chronic renal failure: The role of dietry treatment. Clinical Nephrology 64(2):103-112.
25. Jadoulle V, Hoyois P, Jadoul M. (2005). Anxiety and depression in chronic hemodialysis: some somatopsychic determinants. Clinical Nephrology 63(2):113-8.
26. Deligiannis A. (2004). Cardiac adaptations following exercise training in hemodialysis patients. Clinical Nephrology 61(SUPPL. 1):S39-S45.
27. Fuhrmann I, Krause R. (2004). Principles of exercising in patients with chronic kidney disease, on dialysis and for kidney transplant recipients. Clinical Nephrology 61(1):S14-25.
28. Krause R, Rehabilitation WG-EWGoR, Exercise P, KfH-Kuratorium fur Dialyse und Nierentransplantation e.V NCB-M. (2004). Nephrologists' view on exercise training in chronic kidney disease (results of the questionnaire at the WCN 2003). Clinical Nephrology 61(1):S2-4.
29. Haraki T, Takegoshi T, Kitoh C, Kajinami K, et al. (2001). Hyperhomocysteinemia, diabetes mellitus, and carotid atherosclerosis independently increase atherosclerotic vascular disease outcome in Japanese patients with end-stage renal disease. Clinical Nephrology 56(2):132-9.
30. Jassal SV, Brissenden JE, Roscoe JM. (1998). Specialized chronic care for dialysis patients - A five-year study. Clinical Nephrology 50(2):84-89.
31. Bazzi C, Arrigo G, Luciani L, Casazza F, et al. (1995). Clinical features of 24 patients on regular hemodialysis treatment (RDT) for 16-23 years in a single unit. Clinical Nephrology 44(2):96-107.
32. Moroni G, Banfi G, Montoli A, Bucci A, et al. (1992). Chronic dialysis in patients with systemic amyloidosis: the experience in northern Italy. Clinical Nephrology 38(2):81-5.