166. Tareen A, Ahmed M, Ahmed I, Sikander S, et al. (2008). Feasibility study of a community-based intervention for mental retardation in rural Pakistan. Pakistan Paediatric Journal 32(4):200-207.
167. Demir A, Joseph L, Becklake MR. (2008). Work-related asthma in Montreal, Quebec: Population attributable risk in a community-based study. Canadian Respiratory Journal 15(8):406-412.
168. Raju MS, Rao PSS, Mutatkar RK. (2008). A study on community-based approaches to reduce leprosy stigma in India. Indian Journal of Leprosy 80(3):267-273.
169. Raja S, Boyce WF, Ramani S, Underhill C. (2008). Success indicators for integrating mental health interventions with community-based rehabilitation projects. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 31(4):284-92.
170. Robertson W, Friede T, Blissett J, Rudolf MC, et al. (2008). Pilot of "Families for Health": community-based family intervention for obesity. Archives of Disease in Childhood 93(11):921-6.
171. Spiliopoulos N, Donoghue J, Clark E, Dunford M. (2008). Outcomes from a Respiratory Coordinated Care Program (RCCP) providing community-based interventions for COPD patients from 1998 to 2006. Contemporary Nurse 31(1):2-8.
172. Zailinawati A, Ariff K, Nurjahan M, Teng C. (2008). Epidemiology of insomnia in Malaysian adults: a community-based survey in 4 urban areas. Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health 20(3):224-33.
173. Myhill P, Davis WA, Bruce DG, Mackay IR, et al. (2008). Chronic complications and mortality in community-based patients with latent autoimmune diabetes in adults: the Fremantle Diabetes Study. Diabetic Medicine 25(10):1245-50.
174. Odebiyi DO, Oderinde MO, Olaogun MO. (2008). Balance, gait and fear of falling in the elderly--a pilot study in community-based rehabilitation homes. West African Journal of Medicine 27(4):245-9.
175. Ruggeri M, Lora A, Semisa D, Group S-DS. (2008). The SIEP-DIRECT'S Project on the discrepancy between routine practice and evidence An outline of main findings and practical implications for the future of community based mental health services. Epidemiologia e Psichiatria Sociale 17(4):358-68.