1. Maissi E, Ridge K, Treasure J, Chalder T, et al. (2011). Nurse-led psychological interventions to improve diabetes control: assessing competencies. Patient Education and Counseling 84(2):e37-43.
2. Murray S, Lazure P, Schroter S, Leuschner PJ, et al. (2011). International challenges without borders: a descriptive study of family physicians' educational needs in the field of diabetes. BMC Family Practice 12(1):27.
3. Tullo E, Allan L. (2011). What should we be teaching medical students about dementia?. International Psychogeriatrics 23(7):1044-50.
4. Shammo JM, Foran JM, Houk A, Epstein J, et al. (2011). An examination of educational gaps in the diagnosis and treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes. Cancer Control 18(1):65-74.
5. Cusick A, Johnson L, Bissett M. (2010). Continuing professional development for occupational therapy emergency department services. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(6):380-5.
6. Gadsby R, Hall HE, Court RA. (2010). Medical information about diabetes--how to keep up to date. Diabetic Medicine 27(12):1335-40.
7. Vachon B, Durand MJ, LeBlanc J. (2010). Using reflective learning to improve the impact of continuing education in the context of work rehabilitation. Advances in Health Sciences Education 15(3):329-48.
8. Shah S, Toelle BG, Sawyer SM, Roydhouse JK, et al. (2010). Feasibility study of a communication and education asthma intervention for general practitioners in Australia. Australian Journal of Primary Health 16(1):75-80.
9. Evans DW, Breen AC, Pincus T, Sim J, et al. (2010). The effectiveness of a posted information package on the beliefs and behavior of musculoskeletal practitioners: the UK Chiropractors, Osteopaths, and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists Low Back Pain ManagemENT (COMPLeMENT) randomized trial. Spine 35(8):858-66.
10. Deudon A, Maubourguet N, Gervais X, Leone E, et al. (2009). Non-pharmacological management of behavioural symptoms in nursing homes. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 24(12):1386-95.