1. Glasscoe C, Smith JA. (2011). Unravelling complexities involved in parenting a child with cystic fibrosis: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 16(2):279-98.
2. Maxwell SJ, Kyne G, Molster C, Barker NM, et al. (2011). Perceptions of population cystic fibrosis prenatal and preconception carrier screening among individuals with cystic fibrosis and their family members. Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers 15(3):159-64.
3. Hulzebos HJ, Snieder H, van der Et J, Helders PJ, et al. (2011). High-intensity interval training in an adolescent with cystic fibrosis: a physiological perspective. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice 27(3):231-7.
4. Tierney S, Riley D, Jones AM, Webb AK, et al. (2011). Differing perspectives of sputum and its expectoration: a qualitative study involving patients with cystic fibrosis and physiotherapists. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice 27(4):278-86.
5. Sandsund CA, Roughton M, Hodson ME, Pryor JA. (2011). Musculoskeletal techniques for clinically stable adults with cystic fibrosis: a preliminary randomised controlled trial. Physiotherapy 97(3):209-17.
6. Warwick G, Elston C. (2011). Improving outcomes in patients with cystic fibrosis. Practitioner 255(1742):29-32.
7. Braithwaite M, Philip J, Tranberg H, Finlayson F, et al. (2011). End of life care in CF: patients, families and staff experiences and unmet needs. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 10(4):253-7.
8. Ramos RT, Salles C, Daltro CH, Santana MA, et al. (2011). [Sleep architecture and polysomnographic respiratory profile of children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis.]. Jornal de Pediatria 87(1):63-9.
9. Schlangen M, Reimann AL. (2011). Medical needs of cystic fibrosis patients and policies for fair co-operation between small and middle-sized companies and patient organizations. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 10( Suppl 2):S110-3.
10. Sands D, Repetto T, Dupont LJ, Korzeniewska-Eksterowicz A, et al. (2011). End of life care for patients with cystic fibrosis. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 10( Suppl 2):S37-44.