1. Iwarsson S, Horstmann V, Oswald F, Wahl H. (2009). Impact of sociocultural care and service context on instrumental activities of daily living dependence among very old European women. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation 25(3):251-64.
2. Iwarsson S, Horstman V, Sonn U. (2009). Assessment of dependence in daily activities combined with a self-rating of difficulty. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 41(3):150-156.
3. Werngren-Elgstrom M, Carlsson G, Iwarsson S. (2009). A 10-year follow-up study on subjective well-being and relationships to person-environment (P-E) fit and activity of daily living (ADL) dependence of older Swedish adults. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 49(1):e16-e22.
4. Oswald F, Wahl H, Schilling O, Iwarsson S. (2007). Housing-related control beliefs and independence in activities of daily living in very old age. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 14:33-43 (56 ref).
5. Werngren-Elgstrom M, Iwarsson S, Elmstahl S, Dehlin O. (2005). ADL dependence and perceived health among elderly deaf sign-language users: a comparison with a matched group of elderly hearing people. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 12(2):81-8.