21. Telles S, Singh N, Balkrishna A. (2012). Managing Mental Health Disorders Resulting from Trauma through Yoga: A Review. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:9 pages.
22. Wallerblad A, Moller J, Forsell Y. (2012). Care-Seeking Pattern among Persons with Depression and Anxiety: A Population-Based Study in Sweden. International Journal of Family Medicine 2012:9 pages.
23. Weismann-Arcache C, Tordjman S. (2012). Relationships between Depression and High Intellectual Potential. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
24. Sorensen T, Danbolt L, Holmen J, Koenig H, Lien L. (2012). Does Death of a Family Member Moderate the Relationship between Religious Attendance and Depressive Symptoms? The HUNT Study, Norway. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:7 pages.
25. Lopes R, Fernandes L. (2012). Bipolar Disorder: Clinical Perspectives and Implications with Cognitive Dysfunction and Dementia. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:11 pages.
26. Buodo G, Novara C, Ghisi M, Palomba D. (2012). Posttraumatic and Depressive Symptoms in Victims of Occupational Accidents. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
27. Pietrek C, Popov T, Steffen A, Miller G, Rockstroh B. (2012). Neuromagnetic Indication of Dysfunctional Emotion Regulation in Affective Disorders. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:11 pages.
28. Njomboro P, Deb S. (2012). Poor Dissociation of Patient-Evaluated Apathy and Depressive Symptoms. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:8 pages.
29. Lazowski L, Koller M, Stuart H, Milev R. (2012). Stigma and Discrimination in People Suffering with a Mood Disorder: A Cross-Sectional Study. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:9 pages.
30. Lam R, Michalak E, Bond D, Tam E, Axler A, Yatham L. (2012). Which Depressive Symptoms and Medication Side Effects Are Perceived by Patients as Interfering Most with Occupational Functioning? Depression Research and Treatment 2012:6 pages.